What's new

Cannot launch the game, Unsupported Bit Rate

Mythic

Keep getting this error when I click play, I've tried changing the comparability in the property's and I've tried clicking repair multiple time. The program or feature "\??\D:\Program Files (x86)\ArcheRage.toNA\Bin32\Archeage.exe" cannot start or run due to incompatibity with 64 - bit version of Windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64 -bit Windows compatible version is available.
h27hbc
h27hbc

That error is typically caused by the presence of 16-bit instructions in the executable which doesn't make any sense in this situation. I'm going to chalk it up to some unknown error with the client downloaded from the launcher.

I would recommend downloading the torrent version here. If you don't already have a torrent client, you can get a compiled version of qBittorrent here. Once everything is downloaded and installed, you should be able to patch the remaining files from the launcher without issue.

Hi Mythic!

Was your issue resolved? We'll have server update tomorrow and new launcher will be available for download.
You'll need to download new installer file from the website. We'll add NA CDN servers.

It still gives me the Error after the update, I am going to try download the torrent and see how that goes

Back