What's new

Cash Shop Items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daggurt

Is there any info on what will actually be in the cash shop? I've been looking around and haven't seen anything.

Last post was from IronLady saying that the cash shop would be "very different" from RU's cash shop.

Which isn't saying much. We really need specifics. What will be removed, what will stay. I hope the prices will stay the same, though.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing Saikon. If there is a lot of p2w for early game i'd like to know.. if i cant afford it then so be it ill try to play enough to stay ahead of the curve but if i can afford it then i'd like to know to plan my start out accordingly..

based on what items are going to be available i can determine A) how quickly land will be taken up B) how quickly and hardcore i need to level
C) If i need to take sunday off haha D) where i will be placing my land E) how much to set aside on my credit card for saturday haha

based on what items are going to be available i can determine A) how quickly land will be taken up B) how quickly and hardcore i need to level
C) If i need to take sunday off haha D) where i will be placing my land E) how much to set aside on my credit card for saturday haha

Regardless of whats in the shop you need to take sunday off and oil that plastic for high speed swiping.

This is what I am wondering as well. I REALLY hope they keep things to progress in the game out of the cash shop entirely. Like car upgrades and hauler upgrades. Instead just put them as a reward to some other custom events or missions that just take a really long time to do instead. Anything that is available in the cash shop should also be available to get by some in game means so that way swiping is not something that needs to be done , unlike with the official version of the game.

This is what I am wondering as well. I REALLY hope they keep things to progress in the game out of the cash shop entirely. Like car upgrades and hauler upgrades. Instead just put them as a reward to some other custom events or missions that just take a really long time to do instead. Anything that is available in the cash shop should also be available to get by some in game means so that way swiping is not something that needs to be done , unlike with the official version of the game.
Lots of things on RU are just locked behind loyalty and merit. I hope they don't just go with that system and instead do something custom that allows for players to acquire those items without cash and without waiting a year to get a mount. :p

Lots of things on RU are just locked behind loyalty and merit. I hope they don't just go with that system and instead do something custom that allows for players to acquire those items without cash and without waiting a year to get a mount. :p
You can get tons of loyalty tokens on their server. It's definitely a lot faster than Trino's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back