What's new

Castle pack maker is up?

All!

We are looking into it right now. Will get back to you with the news as soon as available.

Castle sieges were indeed moved to a later date.
Today system just triggered packs that are meant to claim the land for the castle. Unfortunately this moment can't be moved to a later date.
We are working on having solutions to it. Will keep you updated!

Hey Sparkle, I appreciate you trying to explain it and all, but we need clearer information :

From what I understand -
  • Castle sieges are on a 2 weeks timer. This means once castles are up, the first siege happens 2 weeks after that, and then every two weeks
  • Castle pack bench (In diamond shores) spawns every week when DS base is level 3
  • What happened today was the intended behavior, and we'll get another try next week

I hope you can tell me if my points are correct/wrong and be very clear about the details, guilds NEED this information, it's crucial

Hey Sparkle, I appreciate you trying to explain it and all, but we need clearer information :

From what I understand -
  • Castle sieges are on a 2 weeks timer. This means once castles are up, the first siege happens 2 weeks after that, and then every two weeks
  • Castle pack bench (In diamond shores) spawns every week when DS base is level 3
  • What happened today was the intended behavior, and we'll get another try next week

I hope you can tell me if my points are correct/wrong and be very clear about the details, guilds NEED this information, it's crucial

Hi!

Will be glad to clarify this information for you. Would also like to thank you for your question.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and confusion that happened. As the castles claim is faced only once at the start of the game play, prior the sieges, we have lost them from our view.

Catle sieges are indeed at 2 weeks timer. There will be no another attempt for a next weekend for castle pack bench, as we understand you are not prepared to it, as donations are not back to work yet. Also we are working on Anti-Cheat update and would like to implement it prior this starts.

Most likely this is going to be moved for another week, so 2 weeks from now for sure. More details will be announced beforehand.

So, to make sure I understood what you said correctly, will the next castle bench (in Diamond Shores) spawn on the 19th of November, or on the 26th ?

Hi!

Will be glad to clarify this information for you. Would also like to thank you for your question.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and confusion that happened. As the castles claim is faced only once at the start of the game play, prior the sieges, we have lost them from our view.

Catle sieges are indeed at 2 weeks timer. There will be no another attempt for a next weekend for castle pack bench, as we understand you are not prepared to it, as donations are not back to work yet. Also we are working on Anti-Cheat update and would like to implement it prior this starts.

Most likely this is going to be moved for another week, so 2 weeks from now for sure. More details will be announced beforehand.
jebaited 2.0 inc

From what I understand, no casles next sunday and it also sounds like that the donations wont also come back this week ? This confuses me too.

Back