What's new

Castles!

ZZavage

@IronLady @Sparkle

So the bases are nearing level 3 very quickly tonight and just had a couple questions regarding castles.

What times will the monoliths spawn/be available?

And are all 6 castles available or are sungold and Exeloch disabled in your 2.9 model?

It's a large enough event that it's important for the players to be informed as it dictates a lot of what happens for people, be it capping a castle or planning their land grabs and if theyre even going to be on for it.

I'm fairly certain that only 4 castles will be available. I don't think they added the other 2 until 3.0b? As far as times, @IronLady don't have a crystal ball, it's all player-driven.

I'm fairly certain that only 4 castles will be available. I don't think they added the other 2 until 3.0b? As far as times, @IronLady don't have a crystal ball, it's all player-driven.
The forts are both finished. Fun note, I hammered on the last pack needed for west. :D

So now it's a question if the system is set to go off every week or every other week which is what we need to know from @IronLady.

IronLady commented on an earlier thread from 1st or 2nd of November claiming that if you had lvl 3 by previous weekend it would spawn there, but if not we would have to wait 2 weeks indicating supposedly it wont be available this sunday.

We have "new" lvl2 fortress yesterday. 3850/4000 packs missed to lvl 3. We finished it today. East finished it 1-2 hours before west. And lvl 2 was 2 weeks maybe. Did GMs "nerfed" the pack reqiuirements of lvl 3?

We have "new" lvl2 fortress yesterday. 3850/4000 packs missed to lvl 3. We finished it today. East finished it 1-2 hours before west. And lvl 2 was 2 weeks maybe. Did GMs "nerfed" the pack reqiuirements of lvl 3?
Dude, I don't know what you've been smoking, but we reached Level 2 on bases last week. It was slowly going down during the whole week, with people finishing the last 500 packs faster during yesterday and today.

GMs didn't touch anything, it progressed naturally.

Guess we wont get any info anytime soon if its this sunday or next sunday, wanted to try to plan my sleeping pattern for tomorrow for work.

I'm going to be bluntly honest with you @Sparkle @IronLady , we like what you have done so far, however you guys are REALLY dropping the ball with communication on this subject matter. You have said conflicting statements regarding the spawn timer on the Monolith, and this is a HUGE deal to every guild on the server. We, GMs of guilds, NEED to know EXACTLY what day and what time during said day these monoliths will be able to be capped. Not everyone in our guilds have no lives and no jobs, and can't all be online all day.

Learn from Trion's mistake when it comes to communication or you will absolutely lose your community just as quick as you gained it.

My guess is they are asleep. Isn't it some crazy time in Russia right now?
No its like 8pm right now there or 9pm so not that crazy;) but it would be good to know when it will be up, if i have to stay up tomorrow night or if i can go to sleep because i do have work on Monday. :(

Back