What's new

Changes discussion.

Vapewave

• Farmhouse Teleport point in Halcyona is disabled during the Battle for the Golden Plains.
  • Increased guild rejoining time to 4 days. Characters that left, disbanded or been kicked from the guild for the first time will be able to join another guild right away.
These two points are something that should have been discussed with players before they were added as changes. I feel like these were discussed with the GMs and changes were made based off of the will and whim of very few parties, without considering how they affect the game as a whole.

The farmhouse teleport directly hinders west faction and leaves us at a disadvantage, while no reciprocal changes were made to prevent east from backdooring. If this change is made, ALL ports should be turned off during Halcyona war.

The increase in guild joining cooldown seriously hinders siege mechanics, which affects everyone. I don't think it's a good change, as it complicates things for everyone, but at this moment in time, it affects west faction defending castles the most, I think.

The Farmhouse is a very good change considering east side doesnt have a matching portal to do the same. In the other hand, the guild timer is a very bad change and makes no sense at all.

You could add a housing zone near the western base, to give east somewhere to port to back door the west base to dodge pvp with the west. If u do this i dont see any issue with the farmhouse port being enabled during the halcy war

It takes away wests only option versus a zerg. I think maybe we should consider turning off east character creation to bring the populations more in line with each other, as the main problem here is just a symptom of server imbalance.

Plz also disable housing zone ports. Teleports to base and comunity center are ok rest should be disabled on halcy war unless west think that community center port is not fair then meaby just left only base teleports durring war.

It takes away wests only option versus a zerg. I think maybe we should consider turning off east character creation to bring the populations more in line with each other, as the main problem here is just a symptom of server imbalance.

Why u didint propose that when u were zerging east ? :>

Up until pn started allying the east, the east would pull 10-15 ppl, and the west would pull 30-50 to zerg down the east. i dont see ur point
And? Currently, almost every west raid is outnumbered by east 3:1. Disabling east character creation until populations are brought more in line with each other helps solve that.

The farmhouse teleport directly hinders west faction and leaves us at a disadvantage, while no reciprocal changes were made to prevent east from backdooring.
AFAIK, GHA is the closest port east could be using. When have you ever seen them do that equally often as we do it ?
It doesn't put us at a disadvantage, quite frankly it makes it fair. GHA is just about as far away as Sun's end. So both parties only have 2 options now. Equally far away ports towards the enemy base or community center.

Are you illusionary ? What was east options when west zerged them down in EU halcy for the past.. what, at least half a year ? They had nothing that would help them. There's plenty of counter-play against zergs. PN beat us multiple times outgeared outnumbered.. Not siding with them here but it's wrong to deny the opposite.

Pretty sure what @Stchieven said is true. There is no imbalance in population. Just a matter of attendancy. I've seen west go from a full raid to 25 the last time I showed up, ever since PN started migrating back east and made them show up to halcy. West just never experienced losses in halcy and got demoralized very fast to the point in which they already gave up.

If west wasn't so split and if the guild leaders and key players of certain guilds wouldn't be so fucking toxic and hostile to each other, you could actually put up extremely fun and even fights with how east is right now. But we've all seen how shit the kraken's went when we tried to lay personal drama aside and just play united. Lasted for an entire 2 krakens before people started looking for people to blame and talk shit about others again instead of figuring out what went wrong and how to improve.

The farmhouse change makes it so that the western faction cant dodge pvp and base race

Halcyona War is an objective. You don't win by murder, you win by completing the objective. PVP is theoretically optional for the event, this is forcing it in the favor of the group with the largest numbers. It's entertaining that changes were made to things that were deemed unfavorable to PN/East even though it has historically regularly backfired on West, yet anything West brings up has to have massive discussions and votes need an overwhelming majority. ?

Up until pn started allying the east, the east would pull 10-15 ppl, and the west would pull 30-50 to zerg down the east. i dont see ur point

Why u didint propose that when u were zerging east ? :>

The East would pull low numbers because right after the 60v65 halcy that happened months ago, the East PVP crews all went to the winds for various reasons. It's comical that the people who left the East then felt the need to ally the East instead of rectifying the situation in the first place. And now you've got West PN rerolling East as well. It's not about numbers showing up willingly, you outnumber people at least 2:1 and are too blind to realize you're part of the problem.

You guys need to pick a lane. The "zerg" that West did was because you guys left East for one reason or another and now you zerg, steamroll without even giving West a chance to get their 10 kills, then get mad when the West doesn't come back to be your punching bags and go get their 10 via purpling. West members go to PN, PN allies East thus creating an influx of numbers against West, as well as create East alts to transfer gear to. You don't exactly see people rerolling to the West or any nation allying with West with this kind of consistency, now do you?

You white knight East right up until you're doing the exact thing you're blaming the West of doing because...well, you haven't actually given a rational explanation on that topic. All we've seen is more blame being put on the West. And yet all we hear about this situation is you guys crying about how other people "like winning more than participating" and yet all you do is call more people, bribe people to join nation while also spamming raids in faction/nation chat until you outnumber the opposing forces 3:1 in all facets and nui camp them, then you get mad when they port out. I have yet to see West get beat in a fight and call in 20 more people like you guys have throughout the weeks and weeks until you were nui camping your opponents, probably because West doesn't have the numbers available while you do (you know, because everyone's going East and not the other way around). For every 1 person that has shown up to events after the initial engagement, you bring at least 3, whether it's for RD, Kraken, DGS, and what have you. Flipsy would take himself and <Trickster> out of East vs West Halcy PVP when the numbers were skewed as well as bring the raid over to feed 10 kills to the East when their numbers were down to try and make it more fair, yet the only time West has ever seen this kind of behavior reciprocated was when Amber fed us 10 kills once. How many more months of this gaslighting are you guys going to be doing before you open your eyes to your own hypocrisy?

If west wasn't so split and if the guild leaders and key players of certain guilds wouldn't be so fucking toxic and hostile to each other, you could actually put up extremely fun and even fights with how east is right now. But we've all seen how shit the kraken's went when we tried to lay personal drama aside and just play united. Lasted for an entire 2 krakens before people started looking for people to blame and talk shit about others again instead of figuring out what went wrong and how to improve.

Oh, you mean like when Hny started kicking people out of MM raid for pointing out there were reds behind the raid when she said to attack towers because "if you talk over the raid leader you get a kick"? The West has too many chiefs, not enough indians, and everyone wants to be the star of the show. Havockitty says half the West is useless tanks but I can't really think of more than 4. We just have too many people diving in when they shouldn't, people not diving in when they should, and 11 people all making conflicting raid calls to where it just sounds like a cacophony of seagulls shouting "mine mine mine mine"

I'm just severely amused that west found a way to beat PN1 and east zerg, and the first thing they do is crying to the GMs about it.

@Velorra Hny has legit 0 to do with what I'm arguing here. I don't know why you had to bring her into this. If she ever did that then I support her in it. She's lead, if you're being one of the 20 people that feel like they have to throw in random information all the time and cause the raid to spread apart then she had every right to get upset about it and act accordingly. This is exactly what pissed of all the actual leaders when we tried to accomplish something. We'd give only certain players roles when in comms, yet it would always end up with a bunch of idiots making calls that aren't supposed to make any. This is what frustrates the few actual raid leaders we had, that stepped up until they were so sick and tired of it, they gave up.

I'm talking about events in which we "played together", such as those krakens we had and it would end up in people not being satisfied with anything because everyone thought they were better at everything, yet they were never the ones to step up and fully take a certain role. West has more than enough players of all types. Tanks, dps, ranged dps, mages, healers. Most outgear east players. What west lacks is experience, the dedication to learn, anthalon sets and being able to recognize their own mistakes without immediately pointing fingers at others and finding someone else to blame other than yourself.

How many times have you seen people insult Zielony for his leading, yet nobody steps up and asks for raid lead to make a better job at what they blame him for ?
Have you ever seen someone step up and ask to make shot calls, or pull people into comms other than Flipsy or Kiwi ?
I haven't.

Last edited:
How many times have you seen people insult Zielony for his leading, yet nobody steps up and asks for raid lead to make a better job at what they blame him for ?
Have you ever seen someone step up and ask to make shot calls, or pull people into comms other than Flipsy or Kiwi ?
I do, when I'm not chatbanned.

@Velorra Hny has legit 0 to do with what I'm arguing here. I don't know why you had to bring her into this. If she ever did that then I support her in it. She's lead, if you're being one of the 20 people that feel like they have to throw in random information all the time and cause the raid to spread apart then she had every right to get upset about it and act accordingly. This is exactly what pissed of all the actual leaders when we tried to accomplish something. We'd give only certain players roles when in comms, yet it would always end up with a bunch of idiots making calls that aren't supposed to make any. This is what frustrates the few actual raid leaders we had, that stepped up until they were so sick and tired of it, they gave up.

I'm talking about events in which we "played together", such as those krakens we had and it would end up in people not being satisfied with anything because everyone thought they were better at everything, yet they were never the ones to step up and fully take a certain role. West has more than enough players of all types. Tanks, dps, ranged dps, mages, healers. Most outgear east players. What west lacks is experience, the dedication to learn, anthalon sets and being able to recognize their own mistakes without immediately pointing fingers at others and finding someone else to blame other than yourself.

I haven't.

She has relevance to the topic, though. I brought Hny into this because I knew what events you were referencing and I was using her as an example to point out that the problem of West leadership goes into significantly more shallow waters than kraken contesting. If a person is a toxic leader, then people are less likely to follow not only that person, but whatever guild they are in because "you are judged by the company you keep" and all that jazz. "Random information" and telling people they're about to get attacked are two entirely different things. Getting towers to win some poorly-designed point-based event is pointless if you're dead, the call was made where reds were and people were kicked. That's pretty indefensible and I'm sorry the power of boners is strong with this argument now.

Zielony makes some questionable calls but nothing West hasn't seen work in other places. And you are right, no one has called for comms other than a small number of people. But when you're outnumbered 3:1 for one reason or another, comms doesn't fix that. You should know more than anyone, a DR that's lesser-geared than you can still delete you out of a fight in a 1v1 setting, which means in a 3v1 situation it's incredibly unlikely. Gear is an irrelevant topic at some point when numbers are considered. As a 10.6k archer, if enough 2k GS people jump on you you will still die. West might have a slight gear advantage, but enough 4k's can still kill a small handful of 10k's and get the job done. This isn't a matter of even numbers vs even numbers, it hasn't been for some time now.

Back