What's new

Cheat/bot - East player cut smoldering logs under the texture

mikroman

Cheat/bot - East player cut smoldering logs under the texture in Marcala. I was there. I try to cut than I see red name. I stopped.. The player were not in the ground but it can cut smoldering log (only the name was visible). Than it cut another one!
GM, Pls check this! +Check the area under the normal surface/texture! Maybe it planted braziers under the texture too.

Can confirm this, it does not happen often but the flaming forest area in marcala, auroria should be on watchlist ,several players saw the exact same thing, or just heart cutting sound with no one around.

Hackers are using the opportunity there is no one around to see or record them.Since that area is not yet populated.

Edit: Think again.

Last edited:
I caught the dude in the act:

This is gold. You did the recording very well ,did not think there will be such a clear shot.

I seriously think GM's should consider issuing some rewards for such effort, time taken to record ,upload, and share.

This would promote healthy gameplay, and players would work for the GM's. @IronLady

oH. Maybe my "farming under the texture" guy was similar. Teleported to texture-gathering-disappear? I see only smoldering trunk, red name in texture, log disappeared, than red name too after 3-4 seconds. :D

I missed the screenshot. Maybe next time. "someones" cleaqaned all log sources in 10 -15 minutes after restart...

Guys!

Please post such in Reports & Ban Appeals. Information provided by boomshikaka has already been checked and replied there. This player was banned. We appreciate your help.

Back