What's new
DR is broken if you think it's not it's because you are currently abusing it or have 4000+ rating. If Archerage could rebalance the game that would be amazing. This game desperately needs it.

In sparring Darkrunner are 0 problem. Its nealry impossible to loose with defense buff against a darkrunner. Also defiler and shroudmaster and cabalists are good counter.

Just think it would be cool to see unique classes running around and not all be darkrunners. I currently am infiltrator at the moment and I have fun with it, sure it's kinda weak but I could probably work on it, plus I never been archer in AA so trying to get used to trying to be mobile.

In sparring Darkrunner are 0 problem. Its nealry impossible to loose with defense buff against a darkrunner. Also defiler and shroudmaster and cabalists are good counter.
So... you will lose only if you are not plate defense user. Nice. meantime DR will freefarm whole server and it will generate 40000 honor while other classes will get 5-10k honor. Most of the "pro" PvP players has many kills and PvP honors. And only 1-2 is real good in pvp. others can use stealth and cheese kombo with 2hand weapon.
Solution? make BR skill trees 1 hand weapon only! Dual wield or 1hand+shield combos are strongs too, but they are less broken in open World PvP. Maybe you will survive 1st cheese combo as caster and +1-2k GS. :)
Or nerf 2hand melee weapons to "normal" DPS (like staffs and greatclubs).

Last edited:
I used to beat DRs all the time as a blighter on live, and I was nowhere near 5-6k GS. Just have to play it right. There are counters, it just might not be the class you're playing. Fortunately you have flexibility, and do not need to re-roll.

How about instead of nerfing DR you just reroll DR. Can't beat them, join them?

Beating DRs is super easy if you are willing to lightly gear and spec to do it.

It sounds like everyone that complains about DRs just wants their class to be able to beat DRs also.

This notion is just as absurd as DRs being unkillable.

How about instead of nerfing DR you just reroll DR. Can't beat them, join them?

Beating DRs is super easy if you are willing to lightly gear and spec to do it.

It sounds like everyone that complains about DRs just wants their class to be able to beat DRs also.

This notion is just as absurd as DRs being unkillable.

Well if a large amount of people complain about a single class that tells me it doesn't require a lot of skill to play and win as DR. If you have to be extremely skilled at another class just to beat a noob at DR then it is clearly over powered. It's not they are unbeatable, but they are highly OP for even unskilled players.

By far the hardest thing on a ANYGAME is balance.... maybe wait until we have people we some decent gear and some constant arena fights..

Back