What's new

Click Play, loads a bit then program kills itself.

Simplycody

i have had no issue thus far trying to play the game, load up do anything. Today when I try and get on the game loads a little bit at the beginning story piece with the lions head and stops and dissapears at Gleaming Towers.

wouldnt it have to be wherever your archeRage files are down loaded? being the fact that sure most files will be identical to the retail archeage but its not actually? anyways i dont even a log just just a LogBackups. its still not working either way after repairing or taking down my antivirus or reinstalling the 4 hour long process.

Creating a new character I am able to log into the game. so I dunno

You're going to need to send a PM to IronLady for this one. There is an issue with your character data.

Code:
<16:33:50> [DA579B6C][Error] can't load client driven connect info.. Winglord

wouldnt it have to be wherever your archeRage files are down loaded? being the fact that sure most files will be identical to the retail archeage but its not actually? anyways i dont even a log just just a LogBackups. its still not working either way after repairing or taking down my antivirus or reinstalling the 4 hour long process.

Did you download the game through the launcher or the torrent? Have you ever been able to get in-game?

launcher and everything worked just fine when i got off last night around 230 am central and get on this morning i have this issue. and i hit the play button sometimes it just kills right away other it loads on the lionish dragon head with words then kills.

restarted now a 2nd time after reinstalling everything and same issues. i even went out on a wim and even updated retail AA if that has anything to do with it, but alas still same issues.

after deleting some folders like Archeage(0) and Archeage (1). finding out there is multiple Archeage files in program x86 and on my other hard drive i am logged into game currently just with not optimal settings

dont ask me how i fixed it cause i dont even know so good luck to whoever else has this issue.. a few graphical settings were tweaked but all is well.... and now im never logging off again.

I got mine working. Fresh OS install and fresh game install from Torrent. Thank you very much for 12 hours of down time

hi i'm having the same issue after uninstalling the game to reinstall it onto my ssd it just gets half way through the splash art then it just disappears pls send help i don't want to get crazy behind gear wise

Might be because they are doing a server restart, I thought they said it was for 9am eastern lol.. Now I seen its for 10am. lol

Well since they haven't posted here at all i'm going to wipe my computer and try to get it working after

Back