What's new

Clubhead Spore Question

Splodge

I noticed that things like vanilla, pepper and blueberry seeds were added to the merchant but I do not see clubhead spores. Are those available for purchase anywhere? It would be great since you can apparently craft clubhead bundles.

I noticed that things like vanilla, pepper and blueberry seeds were added to the merchant but I do not see clubhead spores. Are those available for purchase anywhere? It would be great since you can apparently craft clubhead bundles.

Clubhead spores drop from wild plants, wild grass, etc. and also chance to get them when you harvest wild spores. On top of that, they drop in decent quantity from the bellypot fish. The other rare seeds don't drop from the fish, so maybe that's why only those got added to the merchant.

Clubhead spores drop from wild plants, wild grass, etc. and also chance to get them when you harvest wild spores. On top of that, they drop in decent quantity from the bellypot fish. The other rare seeds don't drop from the fish, so maybe that's why only those got added to the merchant.

Unfortunately the procs from wild growing plants is just too rare to be practical, and the advanced fishing is probably the biggest waste of labor in the game. We can get blueberry, pepper and vanilla seeds from wild growing plants. So why offer those seeds but not clubhead spores? I wish advanced fishing would get fixed to make it worth the time. Maybe significantly increase the amount of brinebound rock you get from fishing?

Back