What's new

Community Center Workbenches missing 2x anchor recipes

vulgrr

Community Center Workbenches don't have the recipes for 2x anchoring charms. They only have 1.5x anchor charm recipes.

Both Rank 2 and Rank 3 improved workbenches in all community centers are missing this.

Can we get this added in? I've been stocking up on regrade charms and anchor shards specifically for this purpose.

Also, can you make it so that Rank 3 (Grand Improved Workbench) contains the recipes from the Tier 2 as well? It's kind of silly to have no Tier 2 recipes in a Tier 3 bench.

@Sparkle @IronLady

Hi!

This changes can't be done at the moment. We'll see if that is possible to late in a while. I'll make sure to inform community in case f any changes.

i have max gathering and last time sanddeep was rank 3 i could not make improved bundles there (i am not a resident). i was however able to make a 1.5 divine weapon anchor as a non-resident. is this normal? the old archeage forum said that anyone could use the grand improved workbench :

http://forums.archeagegame.com/show...-Improved-Workbench-for-230k-improved-bundles

that is weird, sanddeep rank 3 should have the bundles available for anyone with 230k gathering.. you think it's bugged?

it maybe bugged. I don't see a reason to have to make the improved bundles there. we should just be able to make them at our usually farmers work station but you know how farmers are so OP etc..... Maybe you need residency in the zone with the grand improved workbench which wouldn't surprise me since trion/xl twisted the game to force land ownership and hence patron$$$$$.

it maybe bugged. I don't see a reason to have to make the improved bundles there. we should just be able to make them at our usually farmers work station but you know how farmers are so OP etc..... Maybe you need residency in the zone with the grand improved workbench which wouldn't surprise me since trion/xl twisted the game to force land ownership and hence patron$$$$$.

No you don't need residency to craft at the improved workbenches, you only need that to help level up a zone.

Also, why should we be able to make them at farmer's workstation? It's not like other 230k prof craftable items are available at any other place than the improved workbench, such as the t7 potions and the wrapped vehicles. The improved workbench is the only place for the high prof crafts in general.

Back