What's new

Compensation for those banned then unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revival

So most of those who have been banned before and then unbanned, is it possible we get the labor pots / the labor we receive normally if we aren’t banned? not asking for honor or prestige but rather things we should have had during the time. Especially labor pots if we’ve bought the stipend.

If not that is understandable just asking :)

That was a trion thing since they were the ones making labor scarcity a thing ,than rewarding players with labor potions whenever they screw up. We screw up much less and dont even need to give labor potions or patron time :)

It is anyhow interesting question, im sure admins already have a stance about this.
@IronLady @Sparkle

Since the admins respond within 48 hours there is no reason for you to lose your land. Your compensation is that you were unbanned and should be thankful enough that you can play again. Don't be greedy.

What if your land goes down while you are banned? Will we get anything for That?
No one gets banned for 2 weeks then gets let back in... also if your land demos and someone else gets it how would that second person feel to find that land owned by someone else suddenly. If you dont pay taxes every week then its your own fualt you lost it in a short ban.

I would have to agree with at least we get to play again. I was banned twice and unbanned twice within 48 hours. That beats any response I received from trino. If you were to lose something from being wrongly banned that was a detriment to your game play then i can understand.

They take that long to respond that yes it could take that long to reply. I got banned for auto running under the ocean while alt tabbed loooking for that little raised place in the top right corner off tthe map. I was using the archeage map site to try find It, there are a lot of ships on thst hump. apprently they class that as being a bot. If that's the case they should disable the autorun function from the game.

@Nocht @Silver I agree with you guys, but what about in the case that it was a mistake? Where you should not have been banned in the first place but have? Just asking for the labor pots/labor you missed out on in two days, which some people have paid to have :)

As someone who is still waiting for his ban appeal to be reviewed and be unbanned, I don't agree with you. Stop crying for a compensation as soon something doesn't go as you expect it. Get over it. What I want, what ( I guess ) you should want / we want is administration keeping upgrading their anti-cheat to have the less false-positive as possible.

As someone who is still waiting for his ban appeal to be reviewed and be unbanned, I don't agree with you. Stop crying for a compensation as soon something doesn't go as you expect it. Get over it. What I want, what ( I guess ) you should want / we want is administration keeping upgrading their anti-cheat to have the less false-positive as possible.
Not “crying” for compensation, just wondering. In no form am I begging for compensation.

All! We are indeed keep working Anti-Cheat improvement. Not everything went smoothly last week, however all bans were re-checked and some removed within very short period. No compensations as for now.
System was improved and no false bans from its side anymore. If you don't agree, you can always post an Appeal.

@revival please post your appeal and wait for the reply. Don't want to put on public the reason you were banned, may cause some hating from players side towards you. And you are still banned so not sure what compensation you are requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back