What's new

Conntent for all

Garrer

Hi,
I've spent a lot of time thinking about how we as a Haranya nation can keep up with the Player Nation and sometimes reject the bosses like Kraken Red Dragon or others who also need the things that could frustrate me if no Player Nation has anything to do with them.

So my idea
that anyone can get something from the Kraken things, he could put the Kraken in a dungeon where every nation in their own raid can do it like the red dragon
2. when you go to kraken and dmg them you get an item in which the objects of the kraken can be found, as well as the dragon.

that people at least get the chance to get the items and equip themselves better to be able to keep up with the blocked time of the Player Nation, which brings good gold to Maina Glen Anthalon Kraken's Red Dragon

there are only suggestions maybe someone can think of something else how to handle

What do you think about it

my english is not the best hope everyone understand that ^^

Greetings Garrer

giphy.gif

You don't need kraken items to progress your gear at all, they are delph equivalent items. if you want a Delph main hand on a server where t7 legendarys are basically everywhere, I don't know what to tell you. Everytime I read these threads about players wanting items for free, I never see them try in the first place to contest and/or kill the boss in the first place.

that's not quite true i've been there with a group several times and we have no chance anymore, it's not a pvp event anymore or what a slaughter event for the PN
and why should not pve people get the opportunity to make these bosses? what you wrote there I assume that you are from the PN and fear you could lose gold oh no

that's not quite true i've been there with a group several times and we have no chance anymore, it's not a pvp event anymore or what a slaughter event for the PN
and why should not pve people get the opportunity to make these bosses? what you wrote there I assume that you are from the PN and fear you could lose gold oh no

Why do PVE people need the bosses? What are you gonna progress your gear for if you're PVE? Ink sac is for a miniscule increase in defenses for a very select few pieces of armor (and that number of items is getting further decreased in future patches).

why not? PVE is quite micro unlike the PVP event why should someone who makes the pve not even be allowed to do a kraken why should not he be allowed to collect the items this is not about the kraken inc

other option: Kraken spawn in a dungeon for the items where you can go in with ure raid maybe malstrom arena map and the kraken on arkadian sea drop inc sack and the items + tentakles why not it makes fun to fight vs kraken with a ship

or for maina/glen/anthalon why they can in the dungeon palast celler first boss maina second boss glenn and last boss anthalon only for items not for compass i mean why not

why only push pvp? why i cant have fun on pve? only mistsong or serpentis woow there is so much pvp events

or that you can farm it for the dream ring

I'm just trying to keep the game alive should the other nations get frustrated and quit

(for example skullnights need anthalon eq and kraken sceptar) to awnser youre question @ flipsy you miss understand me

Back