What's new

Costumes not longer tradable?

blyce

Costumes not longer tradable?

I spended thousands of gold in crafting costumes and rerolling and yesterday, I also bought rerolls from other player so they were 100% tradable.. Today, my costumes are bound!!! ?

I bought new costumes in the shop, rolled them and they are also instant bound. Whats going on?

Is that a bug, I lost now thousands of gold because this just changed without an warning.

Hm... I am confused now. Yesterday, I trade a costume and today it was untradable. But then I saw, prestige costumes are still tradable. I wonder why the one from yersterday became untradable BUT I am not sure if they cash shop costumes were always untradable.

Really confused. I am 99,999 sure that I didn't weared that one from yesterday.. o.o

- UPDATE -
prestige costumes still tradable.

Costumes from the Marketplace have bind option in a majority of cases. You can check the description of each costume and see what are the conditions for their binding to the character. If they aren't bound right after the purchase then it can happen after certain actions from player's side. Anyway, we need the names of the costumes, otherwise we won't be able to check the case. Thanks

I think somehow, I must accidentially dressed it... then i was confused because I bought 5 in the cash shop and saw after, they are bound.

If I notice something again, I will shreenshot the costumes but at the moment for me the problem is resolved.

Back