What's new

Date of Castles Release Poll

Should castles open up on the 26th (Thanksgiving Weekend) ?

• Yes

Votes: 60 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 38.1%

• Total voters
People have to remember, even though the name of the server is "NA", that does not mean that the majority of players are actually from NA. A poll that was taken pointed out that it was almost 50/50, so you can take it that 50% of the players don't celebrate thanksgiving.

Just because the title of the server falls under NA, it doesn't mean we should follow American holidays and events. Not even Europe celebrates thanksgiving anymore ..... And it was a European holiday.

People have to remember, even though the name of the server is "NA", that does not mean that the majority of players are actually from NA. A poll that was taken pointed out that it was almost 50/50, so you can take it that 50% of the players don't celebrate thanksgiving.

Just because the title of the server falls under NA, it doesn't mean we should follow American holidays and events. Not even Europe celebrates thanksgiving anymore ..... And it was a European holiday.
Nobody cares if you celebrate thanksgiving. No one is saying that. Thanksgiving is Thursday. The problem is that it is the largest TRAVELING holiday in America. People travel large distances, meaning they won't be back until Sunday.
If it 50/50, a large chunk of 50 could not be able to attend. No one's asking you to sit down and pray for christs sakes

Even if this only affects 15% of the server it should be delayed. This isnt a weekend fishing event that is being missed. The initial battle for the castles and the land rush that comes after only happens once. Is it really that big of a deal if it happens one week later.

Yes. You don't deserve pixel land or pixel castles if you are off celebrating muricans taking injun land like they did during that cold july of 1776.

Nobody cares if you celebrate thanksgiving. No one is saying that. Thanksgiving is Thursday. The problem is that it is the largest TRAVELING holiday in America. People travel large distances, meaning they won't be back until Sunday.
If it 50/50, a large chunk of 50 could not be able to attend. No one's asking you to sit down and pray for christs sakes

There is a saying that goes by "Be in it, to win it", the saying isnt "if im busy, delay it till im ready"

If you can't attend an event on what is overwhelmingly a global server .... It's tough tits.

what about the cheaters that are getting eons ahead of everyone in the server with the speed hacks/regrade exploits? Why would anyone stay in the game after seeing the same person going legendary one after another for about a minute straight? i quit the game when i saw it.

what about the cheaters that are getting eons ahead of everyone in the server with the speed hacks/regrade exploits? Why would anyone stay in the game after seeing the same person going legendary one after another for about a minute straight? i quit the game when i saw it.
What does this have anything to do with this thread?

There is a saying that goes by "Be in it, to win it", the saying isnt "if im busy, delay it till im ready"

If you can't attend an event on what is overwhelmingly a global server .... It's tough tits.
We aren't talking about half a dozen people here. It's a large chunk of the population. Pushing it back a week would make it a better event because there will be a larger attendance. "Be in it to win it", are you really winning when there's no competition?

We aren't talking about half a dozen people here. It's a large chunk of the population. Pushing it back a week would make it a better event because there will be a larger attendance. "Be in it to win it", are you really winning when there's no competition?

Do you think the winner of the lottery, care if 1 million people entered or 2000 people. They don;t, they only care that they won. People need to stop thinking their lives, free time and national holidays mean anything to others but them. People and gaming companies don't care about your personal life, nor do they care about mine.

Bluntly put: Your life is only given a shit about by you, no one else cares. Nor should they, or be forced to. Sad but true.

People who aren't traveling/celebrating thanksgiving lose nothing by waiting till dec 3rd
People who are traveling lose an important chance at getting land if castles are the 26th

ez decision

I mean for an irrelevant carebear like yourself, yes, nothing.
But for me, it’s a loss of tens of thousands of gold. They won’t change it.
Accept it.

Bringing up relevance when all you're known for is being associated with a bunch of people who got banned :-]
I don't have to accept anything until someone with more authority than you comes along and gives an official response.

Bringing up relevance when all you're known for is being associated with a bunch of people who got banned :-]
I don't have to accept anything until someone with more authority than you comes along and gives an official response.

What’s that got to do with the price of fish? By that logic you also probably think all Muslims aren’t terrorists, right?
Because, that’s your exact line of thinking with that ignorant and stupid comment.

Besides, I said you were irrelevant, didn’t say anything about myself, other than that I stand to capitalize on tens of thousands of gold post sieges.

I’m actually known for being a brain dead, p2w, high ping autist that slams his face on keyboard and claims to be good cause I’m a DR.
Get it right.

Back