What's new

Did we all get baited?

That would suck, since I used one of those links in to install fovmod during the server downtime. Now I feel like an even bigger idiot.

She took the mods to make sure it wouldnt show a false-flag and ban everyone. Its likely the people are using older/other versions of the fov who are getting banned.

I would've suspected as you say Ulcaster. That's why I used one linked from that thread. Maybe there was a mistake with adding them as an exception?

Don't even use FOV mod or anything else and my account is banned also. Doubt that has anything to do with it.

Unless they are really trying to ban half the server and fuck up the game, I believe it was just a bug. Some coding inside the game is making several things appear bugged. Example: |D in the guild recruitment tab (|Dungeons) is making all the description disappear and get replaced by the players infamy points.
Probably it was something similar, a simple line of code, that made all this amount to people get flagged and banned. The description of the bans/ ban window are all screwed up, so..

Unless they are really trying to ban half the server and fuck up the game, I believe it was just a bug. Some coding inside the game is making several things appear bugged. Example: |D in the guild recruitment tab (|Dungeons) is making all the description disappear and get replaced by the players infamy points.
Probably it was something similar, a simple line of code, that made all this amount to people get flagged and banned. The description of the bans/ ban window are all screwed up, so..

That description has been messed up for awhile now, atleast the in-game one, it cycles random reasons, the only real reason is the one in the account panel on the website.

I used said thread to install the FOV mod, i have never used one before. Because it was in a staff started thread, i'd think it would be whitelisted and will be safe.

That said, i feel dirty using FOV mod, god knows why this is legal. KR text is awesome though.

I used said thread to install the FOV mod, i have never used one before. Because it was in a staff started thread, i'd think it would be whitelisted and will be safe.

That said, i feel dirty using FOV mod, god knows why this is legal. KR text is awesome though.
Dirty because you can actually see things properly?
FoV is also an issue with some people to the point where they get sick. So I'm glad it's actually allowed.

Yeah, FOV mod being allowed is a good thing. Only better thing would be the devs incorporating it into the actual game.

I have FOV mod and haven't been banned. Not sure who got banned tho, people are still flying around Austera to show people they still cheat and all the top gear score kids are still on the server.

Dirty because you can actually see things properly?
FoV is also an issue with some people to the point where they get sick. So I'm glad it's actually allowed.
The fact you can zoom so far out, it's like you're playing an isometric RTS. the FOV isnt so bad, but the shear amount you can zoom is insane. It almost feels like a cheat.

FoV mod is not bannable. If you provided the links to your FoV mods, they all were added to exceptions. We are doing our best to check on all your ban appeals. Please post in the proper section if you have any questions.

FoV mod is not bannable. If you provided the links to your FoV mods, they all were added to exceptions. We are doing our best to check on all your ban appeals. Please post in the proper section if you have any questions.
does everyone has to make an appeal? i mean its a large amoung of players you have to check and maybe some of them dont want to make an acc for it...
you will need years to watch over everyone i guess while most of them have the same wrong ban-reason i guess

Back