What's new

disappearing crescent doubloon (coin) - Pirats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgard

Hello, I have been a Pirate on one of my accounts( characters) for a long time. I was in the middle of my mission [ The Desert Fox ] - the mission is to get 12 coins to get the title. I was already on the 8/9 day = 8/9 coin. today I wanted to do the mission as usual and it turned out that I do not have any coins, except the one I made today. And now the question. They are temporary? - because I do not see the time information on them... and I lost 8/9 days to perform this mission. I would like to know what to do in this situation.

the coin is next to the owl (market place) - In addition, I showed the magazine so that it would not be that I was cheating.

Regards Orgard / Swallow( Jaskółka )

Attachments

• ScreenShot0237.jpg
    ScreenShot0237.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Hello, I have been a Pirate on one of my accounts( characters) for a long time. I was in the middle of my mission [ The Desert Fox ] - the mission is to get 12 coins to get the title. I was already on the 8/9 day = 8/9 coin. today I wanted to do the mission as usual and it turned out that I do not have any coins, except the one I made today. And now the question. They are temporary? - because I do not see the time information on them... and I lost 8/9 days to perform this mission. I would like to know what to do in this situation.

the coin is next to the owl (market place) - In addition, I showed the magazine so that it would not be that I was cheating.

Hey, Orgard!
Write me in pm pls.

You probably turned in a quest to Brune on Growlgate. He takes 8 dubloons and reduces your infamy by 100 points for it. Stay away from that guy if you have over 8 dubloons, alot of people turn in the quest without realizing.

You probably turned in a quest to Brune on Growlgate. He takes 8 dubloons and reduces your infamy by 100 points for it. Stay away from that guy if you have over 8 dubloons, alot of people turn in the quest without realizing.

I did not do any mission except [Desert Fox]. ;/ - I went to a pirate with only this mission in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back