What's new

Disconnected - Ocleera

Hellishpanda

Good morning/afternoon/evening!
I'm writing because i had an unpleasant issue with Ocleera reward. I was doing Ocleera and when it got killed i was about to get the item from it but i wasn't able and 2-3 seconds after trying that, i got disconnected... I rushed to log back in but when i did get in, it was already too late because Ocleera's body wasn't there anymore. Since on West faction is kinda hard to get ocleera done i was wondering if you can send me the item it gives so i can get my race quest completed. I'm not asking for any money/gold or compensation, i'm well aware that getting dc'd is the risk of playing these games but i'm stuck at Ocleera's quest since ages and now that i was able to do it, i got dc'd... Can you please send me the item? I would appreciate that... My name in-game is Hellishpanda
Thanks!

I will move this into the client side support forums, but we do not give items in game as stated by IronLady. I'm sorry you disconnected, and I know how much unfun my answer is, but the admin team has taken the stance of not interfering with in game items.

Sorry.

Back