What's new

Divine bow, switching from hexblade to archer?

Cannibal

Current gear full t2 leather Obsidian with auroria beldame leather pieces for my witchcraft abilities all celestial. Hungering blade the t4 sword celestial and a t3 celestial shield, but recently I got my bow to divine and I'm wondering how id fare at the moment in PvP with some auroria pieces changed as maybe a stone arrow. Is it worth the switch at 3.9k gearscore because otherwise my bow is a stat stick

Why not sell the bow and use the gold to get yourself a divine MH weapon or upgrade your armor?
Keep the key auroria pieces for their Passives and get yourself some celes obsidian

Why not sell the bow and use the gold to get yourself a divine MH weapon or upgrade your armor?
Keep the key auroria pieces for their Passives and get yourself some celes obsidian

I already have full t2 celestial Obsidian leather. Well I use the cap breeches and jerkin and the rest celestial auroria. To sell it I'd need to upgrade it to t4 and my mainhand is already t4 which is why I was asking but selling it at t4 is also a good option no idea what it's worth at that point though.

archer is garbage until 3.5 and its only okay in 3.5 if u can get enough crit dmg

You say that but I still get whacked by some 4k gearscore primevals and stone arrows in arena and I'm a tank so I'm only basing it off experience.

I vote to sell the bow and work on upgrading armor to t3 or t4. Celestial t4 sword and the shield are great for now.

Back