What's new

Donation Solution

Kezz

I have no good ideas, but I think it's about time something has changed.

How long has this message been a thing? Years? How long do you need to find a donation solution?
1577913873252.png

For those that don't know. The "easier" process towards buying credits would be to go to PixelGameCard.com, clicking on Super Rewards, and making a purchase for a card. You then take that card number and post it on www.archex.su/index.php to receive a Shadowcard code. Then you would put that code in the ArcheRage website to receive in game credits.

Now, unfortunately, Super Rewards is no longer active on the Pixel Game Card (PGC) website. This means that we must now use a different option on the PGC website called "Payment Wall". What this does is ask you to go directly to a store and buy a gift card to enter on the website. OR you can buy online cards that eventually ask you for things like a "selfie", a picture of your ID, and a picture of your credit/debit card to "protect your identity". Even then, you have to wait up to 24 hours if you buy the cards online.

With ANOTHER step being added to the process it is getting ridiculous, and that is why you see credits being so high on the Auction House. Nobody is swiping for them now. As I'm sure we would all like a change in the donation system, I think it's safe to say now that it is hurting the ArcheRage team. They also need some sort of income to keep the server running. With fewer and fewer donations, it's not looking good.

My question to you is... Do you have any ideas? I understand that the ArcheRage staff doesn't want direct transactions to their website because of possible charge backs. Maybe speak with the guy that created the "player made" solution and runs the website www.archex.su/index.php. Ask him to change up his website to work with something easier than Pixel Game Card? This is mostly directed at Sparkle as I'm curious if there are any plans in motion, but I would like to hear from the rest of the community as well.

Last edited:
With any donation system it has to work through shadowcards gateway because this is a crypto based card exchange service. That is why it has been so difficult and the player solution exists as a conversion. For your proposed request of removing the extra steps that is entirely for archex.su to setup. It is not ours to change.

Shadowcard as a crypto only service is something we still get donations through regularly and as for the servers income. You have no need to ever concern yourself regarding that.
As to superrewards not being available anymore Sparkle has already said that they are trying to have it brought back. They just have not had any success yet.

With any donation system it has to work through shadowcards gateway because this is a crypto based card exchange service. That is why it has been so difficult and the player solution exists as a conversion. For your proposed request of removing the extra steps that is entirely for archex.su to setup. It is not ours to change.

Shadowcard as a crypto only service is something we still get donations through regularly and as for the servers income. You have no need to ever concern yourself regarding that.
As to superrewards not being available anymore Sparkle has already said that they are trying to have it brought back. They just have not had any success yet.
Thanks for the response. Hopefully something can be done.

For everybody else watching this thread, you might consider using Offgamers to buy Open Bucks cards to get your Pixel Game Card (confusing I know, but if you plan on swiping you'll probably find yourself going this route after a bit of research). I would like to discredit this website (Offgamers.com) and highly suggest you do not use them. Here's a website giving negative, but accurate reviews (at least based on my experience). I believe any positive reviews are fake. https://www.resellerratings.com/store/My_offgamers_com

If anybody can find a better way to pay (some options are region based, so I would like options in the US) then please post it on this thread.

We are currently in active negotiations with PGC to renew our partnership and expand possible payment methods as super rewards is no longer available for them as a payment method.​
Hopefully it will not take too much time and we'll have all set soon. However, as we are still negotiating, no details can be provided as of right now. As soon as more information is available, I'll make sure to have it posted.​
Until then, players can still use already available donation methods. We apologize for the inconveniences that some players can experience due to the complexity of some methods.​

Back