What's new

Donation System Finally Alive!

soxx

You've read it right. New donation system is up and available. Thank to Kain for the spot. Go to Account Pannel on main ArcheRage page, login in, and manage credits. Enjoy!

Since guide doesn't seem to be updated, you buy the cards from "shadowcard.net".
Or so I'd assume, since that's the website it gives you when you confirm a card with no info on it.

Yeah you have to purchase the card using either a cryptocurrency or you can purchase a card from PixelGameCard and apply it onto shadowcard.net

need assist. I bought PGC and I don't know but the card details are not accepted by shadowcard. how to fix this

Guys,

Please take a minute a read new article
Donate Guide will be updated soon.
Enjoy!

Can you please put the boxes with the costume back for a few days? They were released after credits went off sale and you removed them before donations went back up, I really want the costume.

OK, now how do I convert my pixel purchase to their currency? I don't see it on the list? I see the toggle for crypto coins, but it doesn't do anything.

OK, now how do I convert my pixel purchase to their currency? I don't see it on the list? I see the toggle for crypto coins, but it doesn't do anything.

On the shadowcard purchase tab right below the word purchase is 2 larger buttons. One says crypto currency and the other says pixel game card. Click the pixel game card.

Back