What's new

Donations closed and the need for an admin post we can reply too.

cubansyrus

Will there be a thread with information being updated (and the community can have a discussion in) as to when donations will be available again ? I was literally just about to make a donation, lucky i seen before i purchased a code .... Really need to buy some credits.

Also is there any other way besides Pixel cards that we can purchase from in the mean time ?

No, all donations are currently closed until a resolution has been made on the donation issue. The GMs are actively working on it. Credits can still be purchased on the AH for gold, but the price of them has doubled in the past 5 hours and I would expect it to keep climbing.

See here: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/donations-temporarily-disabled.1200/#post-10448

Revenue is extremely important for the private server to continue. I'd expect a resolution shortly.

Edited for clarity: there is no way to make a donation currently.

Last edited:
Okay ... I just want to buy credits to support (and to P2W), it's was just as i went to purchase .... Just my luck.

I would not expect an extended downtime for this. No fix ETA has been issued, but revenue is extremely important to everyone here. :)

I would not expect an extended downtime for this. No fix ETA has been issued, but revenue is extremely important to everyone here. :)
I hope we get an update soon, kinda scary it just happened out of no where, hopefully it's not a security issue!

I know they said don't worry but i like worrying :)

It won't be a security issue, I guarantee they weren't expecting this level of income from the server and so are now looking for a more mainstream to convert any donations into $$ without putting themselves at risk.
Expect it to back shortly with a donation system through something paypal etc.

It won't be a security issue, I guarantee they weren't expecting this level of income from the server and so are now looking for a more mainstream to convert any donations into $$ without putting themselves at risk.
Expect it to back shortly with a donation system through something paypal etc.
paypal will get shut down by trion.... they have done it to others before

paypal will get shut down by trion.... they have done it to others before
Right, then some variation of that kind of system which makes it easier for them to convert subway cards/gamecards etc into actual $$

Unless of course Trion managed to shut down their game card donation system and this is why we are here xD

Back