Donations temporarily disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gold-ArcheAge_1.jpg

We are currently experiencing some issues with our provider (PGC), so we had to temporarily disable all donations.
However there is nothing to worry about as we are already working on a solution, but have no estimate of how long it will take to implement.
  • If you are currently holding onto an existing PGC card that has not yet been redeemed, do not worry - we are keeping this in mind for our solution.​
  • If your card expires in the following days prior to our new solution, you can contact PGC support in order to issue a renewal of your card.​

Overall there is nothing to worry about.
We will let you know as soon as we are ready!

Apologies for the inconvenience.
- ArcheRage Team​

Just wanted a place where we could be updated as and when progress is made, im sure im not alone in wanting to make a donation today but couldn't. Hopefully this is fixed quickly.

The server has non p2w model now. It's a little bit late. :)

Just let AA regenerate and burn out this infection!

I just hope you guys didnt get ripped off by that gamecard company. That would really suck hard.
I swiped enough this month though, so i'm kinda fine right now, still i hope it will be up again fast - i like this server, and i like paying for stuff i like. And im very happy that there are no lucky gems or something like that in the credit-store.
Thanks for giving us this server!

Also, on the subject of Donations, put Kyprosa's furs on the Market place. It's already cold outside god dammit. Need something to keep my toon warm, and that's the best costume in the game, for both males and females.

I wonder if Trion is going after the game card provider since they will have a rough time going directly at the server.

Hope you enjoy only 1 more months of this server before they shut it down like all other non p2w games of old ;)

That's a bit of an exaggeration m8. They've been live in russia for 9 months now and they're still going strong. And people have definitely donated from NA. No reason why they won't be able to continue.

Unless you're being sarcastic. In which case /s that shit m8.

The server has non p2w model now. It's a little bit late. [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:)[/bcolor]

Just let AA regenerate and burn out this infection!

If nobody funds the server, we won't have one to play on. Its F2p but not free to host and provide support for.

Also, people root for non-P2w but then they are the ones buying credit packs or asking to buy a cash shop item from someone else. This is how people turn credits into gold easy. If everyone bought what they needed from cash shop off credits they personally purchased, then there wouldnt be as much opportunity to p2w. Its always been the demand of F2p player for things that has made P2w so strong in this game (besides the last rewards in the $150 packs).

That's a bit of an exaggeration m8. They've been live in russia for 9 months now and they're still going strong. And people have definitely donated from NA. No reason why they won't be able to continue.

Unless you're being sarcastic. In which case /s that shit m8.
I was being sarcasitc to towards the person i quoted due to him thinking their is an infection on the server ;)

Hope you enjoy only 1 more months of this server before they shut it down like all other non p2w games of old ;)

This is just stupid. ArcheRage is alredy "mismanaged" in the start. This infected server will never be "clean"... But it generated enough money to keep server alive for years :D

And non p2w shop can generate good money too. Private servers are "private" or "Fun" servers. Profit is not primary goal in this cases... Except in some servers like... eh... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back