What's new

Donations

Insanity

Where are we with getting donations back?
I'm new here so I didn't read every thread on forums, I saw in the announcements that donations are currently being fixed but it's been a while now so my question is are they actually going to be fixed? is it possible or not known yet? because we all know that without donation this server can't continue, and I want to know if there's a possibility that the server closes before I bring all my friends for a waste of time.

I'm not saying it's your problem nor blaming you for it, I enjoy the server it's really fun you did a great job but I also need to know where we stand now in this case

I really wish they would give us a definite answer, a whole shit ton of players are at a halt unable to upgrade farm haulers, buy weapon regrade scroll etc... this shit is really taking its toll on the server.

If they are coming this weekend people will be outraged because it's thanksgiving. That would be almost as bad as TRION doing the recent FS castle claims on christmas.

If donations or castles are delayed again this weekend then I’ll start worrying.

But I’m positive everything will work out!

If they delay castles I can promise you that more players will leave than be outraged. That would be the 3'rd week delay in a row. Most players are simply waiting on castles and a longer delay will just make things worse.

I really wish they would give us a definite answer, a whole shit ton of players are at a halt unable to upgrade farm haulers, buy weapon regrade scroll etc... this shit is really taking its toll on the server.

i feel like if you're waiting for a cash shop to be able to progress on the server you're prob doing it wrong. You can still progress into the game w/out a cash shop. Just takes a bit more creativity.

I mean hell, they already said that it's okay to buy gold from gold sellers. So what more do you want?

i feel like if you're waiting for a cash shop to be able to progress on the server you're prob doing it wrong.

Most of this quarliates with hauler upgrades, the 16x16 farms, & weapon tempers. Those are the only place such items are available. Hence why there is still a high demand for the credits & why people are complaining about price because those dictate a large amount of players' play style.

I mean hell, they already said that it's okay to buy gold from gold sellers. So what more do you want?
Could you also source this, please

Most of this quarliates with hauler upgrades, the 16x16 farms, & weapon tempers. Those are the only place such items are available. Hence why there is still a high demand for the credits & why people are complaining about price because those dictate a large amount of players' play style.

Could you also source this, please
Somewhere in Albion...
i5npJUW.png

If they are coming this weekend people will be outraged because it's thanksgiving. That would be almost as bad as TRION doing the recent FS castle claims on christmas.

Except it isn't actually ON Thanksgiving....it's 3-days after Thanksgiving... Where as Reckoning FS Castle claim was LITERALLY on Christmas.

Except it isn't actually ON Thanksgiving....it's 3-days after Thanksgiving... Where as Reckoning FS Castle claim was LITERALLY on Christmas.
I know and I'm from EU so I don't really care myself. That being said the auroria landrush in holiday time is something that upset a lot of people on the TRION server last time.

I really don't have a problem with the date. If people are still traveling, AFTER thanksgiving, that's their fault IMO, and shouldn't hinder the play of those who don't have an issue with the date. Simply be home to make sure you're on in time for the claims. They'll probably be around 4-7PM EST so plan accordingly. I know I am.

I really don't have a problem with the date. If people are still traveling, AFTER thanksgiving, that's their fault IMO, and shouldn't hinder the play of those who don't have an issue with the date. Simply be home to make sure you're on in time for the claims. They'll probably be around 4-7PM EST so plan accordingly. I know I am.

Right? As I said in a previous post, people who travel on Sundays following a holiday are gluttons for punishment because thats when traffic/flights are the WORST and why would you wanna travel the day before going back to school/work? Nothing relaxing at all about that.

As for the time.. still waiting for a confirmed time. The time the monolith went off when it wasn't supposed to was at 3pm PST/6pm EST.

Back