What's new

Don't implement event coin change

axydus

"Old festival coins are now temporary will expire on 4/14/2020. Coins that have no crafts available in Mirage Isle Exchanger can be exchanged to Tax Certificates (1 festival coin = 5 Tax Certificate). Right click on the coin for it. Don't forget to spend the coins you still have on hands in time! "

There is no reason for this change.
I for one was saving coins to combine with ones from following years to get big-coin ticket items.

I think this is being done to match the KR system that has a universal event coin, which benefits us in the long run not having to have 20+ slots filled with old tokens to wait for the event to come around again.

If that was the case why not do with coins like they done with redundant mats and convert them to new coin on use, instead of taxes. It's just removing all the hard work we put into fluff stuff into an item that you can chose to buy anytime. (I am a large land owner and taxes are nice but event stuff is unique, taxes you can buy anytime)

This token change is their answer to how they REFUSED to fix the WINTER MAIDEN TOKEN...
There are some of us who will never forgive or forget that :mad::mad::mad::mad:

NotLikeDuck-Winter.png

Instead of fixing that, they make this BULLCRAP ***Fix*** and take away your coins completely...............................................................

Big fk u to players!!! Shit!!!

Hi

I have [Winter Maiden Token] left over from last year.
How come it does not merge stacks with this year's [Winter Maiden Token]
For all other events the coins were usually stackable, and, since they were stackable you could use them ALL at the exchanger.

See video: (Stack of 6 is from this year, stack of 139 is from last year)

Due to Not stacking, the Festival Exchanger does not count last years tokens for any of the items. :\\\
See screenshot below.
Only counts the 6 from this year.

Again, all other events had coins which were stackable between different years and you could use ALL coins with the Exchanger.
4DOlTME.png

yes...
I will have to spend my old coins at the exchanger in mirage and then...
when I have an odd number of coins left I can't use them for ANYTHING, they cannot even contribute toward this year's event...

In contrast, all other events their past coins was able to be used in events that came later...
ALL these events had their coins useable across different years
Pawesome
Villanelle Cherry
Autumn Festival
Rum Runners
Hallowtide
Enla
Blue Salt Festival

And of those,
you added new items to Pawesome and Rum Runners AFAIK/can remember
Which were STILL able to be bought with old and new coins alike because they stacked... There was no discrimination.

But now you are saying

As if that makes a difference!!!

This flies in the face of ALL logic presented in other events in run in AR so far...

Very sad !!! :(:(:(:(

And as my friend said

So not only was new stuff added, but, that new stuff is SO MUCH HARDER TO GET

You are punishing players that have stuck around and continued to play...

Just make recipe in exchanger to turn from OLD token into NEW token at 1:1 rate........................................... I would even be okay with 2[old]:1[new] or 3:1... 5:1...
Just don't screw us over like that.....

Tokens is still useless...
Maybe add
Recipe to exchange
The useless tokens :D?
1x Winter Maiden Token for 1x costume piece...

Or even 2 x Winter Maiden Token...

None of this would be a problem if the tokens currency was the same or exchangeable!!!
Or you know, that the recipies was included/changed to accept both NEW and OLD coins...

Obviously no one wants easy solution to this catastrophe!!!!!!!

I keep beating this drum but no one is listening...

Instead just huge fk u to players!

View attachment 10292

Yeah I found this to be weird too. Just screwing those of us who saved the coin in order to get something out of it a year later when we can reach the amount we need in order to purchase what we want. A year of waiting, not 5-10 days. I actually quit when 4.0 came and decided to give this another go but if its gonna be like retail im gonna quit.

Yeah I wasn’t too happy reading that change. I stock them up for the next event. Please just convert them to a universal coin.

Back