What's new

Dwarf Girl Hair selection

That is not a bug. Current game version doesn't have them enabled. Will be available in later versions only.

That is not a bug. Current game version doesn't have them enabled. Will be available in later versions only.
Looks like hair was working just fine in the korean version. Was working fine in Trino version too... AND russianversion.
Just admit it's broken. As long as you're willing to fix it, we wontget mad.

Looks like hair was working just fine in the korean version. Was working fine in Trino version too... AND russianversion.
Just admit it's broken. As long as you're willing to fix it, we wontget mad.

There is not one 3.0 version. There are several updates and version of it. As it was mentioned, the one we have here works as it should.

There is not one 3.0 version. There are several updates and version of it. As it was mentioned, the one we have here works as it should.
Which version are you using though? The Korean version, the russian version? The NA version. Because I've never seen this issue in 3.0 before.
At least the servers are working and the customization thing isnt a huge deal, but all I'm saying is that if this was ever put out like this on live, it would not be accepted. No publisher or developer would ever design it this way intentionally. So as long as you plan on fixing it, then whatever.

I don't even have the option to select hair styles except through the premade versions and some of those you can't change the color at all.

Also once you make your character the option to use the salon to change their appearance is grayed out:
Q7zzwUF.png

@TheRealEnlaa Again, we have another version of 3.0. There are many of them and the one we have is not exactly the one that was on live NA, RU or KR. This is not the bug and such options simply not available.

@Seventeen that is a drawback of current version. Only later 3.0 versions had it changed.

There are a couple selections in the Hair option that are not working. please fix.. *Dont display

Hair works fine for me. Can see many options and select any from what I see. Maybe that was a glitch on your side and you just need to restart game? I had similar problem on 2.9 but did a repair and restarted laptop, and all went fine.
Attached what I see. Should there be more?

ScreenShot0001.jpg

Back