What's new

Dwarf row boat

vever

The dwarf row boat quest requires you to cut some trees to make a boat but since you can't do any logging till level 52, you can't. And once you reach lvl 52, you can't continue the boat quest because you're too high level. So you can't get a boat. Since i wanted to specialize my character in fishing, without a boat i can't do sports fishing... this is kinda game-breaking for me, as a new player on this server.

You can make a rowboat with 10 lumber at a carpentry workbench. 10 lumber is 30 logs or roughly 7-8 tree cuts down.

You should have a supply chest in your inventory, open it. It includes a bunch, from xp potions to a farm cart and a clipper. Clipper is a sail ship. Its alot better than a rowboat but it'll still be borderline useless for sports fishing as that requires the proper equipment, like a decent rod, proficiency and an actual fishing boat with a tank to store catch.

You also don't need a boat to level fishing, it can be done on any body of water, and from dry land. You're able to "specialize" just the same.

Last edited:
So you can't get a boat. Since i wanted to specialize my character in fishing, without a boat i can't do sports fishing... this is kinda game-breaking for me, as a new player on this server.

a rowboat is useless for fishing anyway, so don't worry about this quest.

Back