What's new

East or West - The "Underdog"

syreenorder

Heya folks!

I'm just returning to the the game and am planning to completely start over with something different. That being said, I really like playing on the "underdog" or the more evil faction (if there is such a thing). Lower population is great.

Which do you suggest would fit best?

West has a slightly lower pop. I think East has stronger players but the West has more castles in Auroria claimed.

I personally play west and always have. But there's a lot of issues with green pirates in that faction on this server. Not sure how it is east-side. If you want something different pic a faction / class / race you've never played before and go with that imo.

West has a slightly lower pop. I think East has stronger players but the West has more castles in Auroria claimed.

I personally play west and always have. But there's a lot of issues with green pirates in that faction on this server. Not sure how it is east-side. If you want something different pic a faction / class / race you've never played before and go with that imo.

It's funny you mention this as even though I've got a 53 Elf from way back when, I started over with a Firran Shadowbane. So far, I'm really enjoying the Firran even though I never really cared much for them in the past.

West is underdog.

I can almost assure you that West is higher pop than East.

You can always go pirate if you are unhappy with where your character is and be "evil" as your post mentions. They seem to be infighting with each other a lot though so might not be fun to play in that faction, and pirates have some heavy limitations.

You can get around the limitations by having a green alt on West or East faction, that's what Pirates and PN do.

What a lot of people seem to say is; West is higher population with more newer players, while East is lower pop but players there are more geared.

Really? Well maybe it changed or west-side is just in auroria most of the time? I have a "red alt" and there seemed to be way more people there on east side both in the beginning areas leveling as well as in the cities or maybe it just happened to be the times of day I was on, since I play in very unusual times in most cases.

Since we aren't allowed to know actual populations could we get a population percentage of both sides from the hosts here?

Back