End Bullying - <Lolicon> - East - PvX

Do you love lolis?

• Yes

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Of Course

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Satori

Every day in America thousands of lolis suffer from bullying and neglect. Thousands were rescued last year, but for thousands of others help came too late. Will you be a hero for a helpless loli?

Every day innocent lolis are abused, bullied, and denied head pats, and they’re crying out for help. For just one Purple a day, you can help rescue lolis from their abusers, and provide head pats, food, shelter and love.

If you join right now, you’ll receive a welcome kit with a photo of a cute loli in a nice home. One who has been given a second chance thanks to you. Somewhere out there, a loli is calling for your help.

Become a member of <Lolicon> today.

Would you protect this smile?
ddf5ac7ea6.png

Now that that's out of the way, <Lolicon> is a wholesome group of degenerates looking to expand our ranks and recruit like minded people that want nothing more than to see the advancement of Loliconics™ and to stop all bullies.

Just message in game Ice, Satori, Aqua, or Trix for invite or just send us an application through the guild recruiter.

Reactions: ice
Does Satania count as a Waifu? What if my Waifu actually is a little more well endowed than your typical loli, would I no longer be eligible for lolicon benefits? And the most important question, do you accept alts cuz im on the west and the normie:weeb ratio is alarmingly high... I feel out of place.

A waifu is a waifu but seasonal waifus are trash. If Satania is your waifu so be it but your waifu doesn't have to be a loli for you to be a lolicon. And yes we take alts.

Back