What's new

Estimated population and how to improve playerbase numbers?

Aschego

Hi, just curious about how alive this server is going to be compared to Trino's garbage and the RU server.

Is there any sort of plan to advertise the server? I love the concept of ArcheRage NA, but I didn't hear about it until I knew exactly where to look.

I'm certain more people would want to join up and play if they knew this server is going to be a thing; but as of right now, it is nearly impossible to find as a new player.

Hi, just curious about how alive this server is going to be compared to Trino's garbage and the RU server.

Is there any sort of plan to advertise the server? I love the concept of ArcheRage NA, but I didn't hear about it until I knew exactly where to look.

I'm certain more people would want to join up and play if they knew this server is going to be a thing; but as of right now, it is nearly impossible to find as a new player.

They have an event going on atm for players to advertise it top 3 get ingame rewards. Aside from that ive seen upwards of 300 to 400 viewing forum and this is the 2nd day the forums have been up and used. I'd say its gaining quite a bit of popularity hoping to see around 1 to 2 thousand players on saturday if things keep going this way

Currently over 400 in the discord and other guilds talking about joining. Either way, will still be more populated than any NA server.

All I can say is, 'thank heaven for Reddit'.

I was lucky enough to see the post on Reddit before it was deleted. Otherwise I would never have known about this server.

Unfortunately, there must be hundreds (maybe even thousands) of potential players who missed that Reddit post and have no idea about this server.

There's not much advertising going on for this, afaik I'm one of the few to actually cover the coming NA version on YouTube. MMO news site won't cover it due to being a private server , and twitch bans private server streams, so it will rely heavily on word of mouth. Which means.. tell your friends and most of all.. tell people on Discord.

Be sure not to rage, or pvp during events on the other faction, or you'll lose all your pay 2 win money and get banned. lol

What do you mean twitch bans private server streams? I stream private servers on games all the time. Or do you mean Trion games specifically.

What do you mean twitch bans private server streams? I stream private servers on games all the time. Or do you mean Trion games specifically.

twitch will only ban if trion requests it, and trion is known for watching streams of their games so theres def potential for banning

Back