What's new

Family and Guild Quests

Lareesha

Hello, I just recieved this error starting 2 days ago and I can't figure out why. Can't accept this quest, merit quests - quest limits already reached. Open your quest log and abandon other merit quests to accept this one.
First thing is I don't know how u abandon them and second never had this issue until 2 days ago. Yesterday and couldn't open the world boss quest for guild quests.

Attachments

• quest error.jpg
    quest error.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 245
Do you know what might be causing this issue. I have deleted the shaders cache, have done 2 repairs, have tried restarting game to many times to count and yet I still can't open all the quests. It only involves the daily missions, family and guild quests. I know its not my level cause I am 55 in all classes. This all started about 4 - 5 days ago I was playing and all of a sudden my game did like a daily restart at 8pm and all of my quests restarted. Every since then I have had this issue.

I think you've reached the limit of quests you can take. You can only have 10 vocation badge quests active in your quest log.

When you mouseover the ? at the bottom, it tells you how many quests you have and what's the limit for each type in the quest log,

Quest.png

@Lareesha you can have the max of 15 active quest in total from merit, family, guild quests category. You'll not see them in the list of quests "Number Acquired from Quest" and can't abandon yourself if taken (will be auto-abandoned when day ends).

From your logs we can see you reached that limit and due to it can't accept more. Complete already active quests and you'll be able to accept new quests from that category.

Back