What's new

faster crafting for bundles

prego_kamata

Can u guys make an option for the bundles to be crafted 10 or 100 at a time like the Eco fuel ?
i just had to craft 300 bundles and it took me 20 or so minutes

Can u guys make an option for the bundles to be crafted 10 or 100 at a time like the Eco fuel ?
i just had to craft 300 bundles and it took me 20 or so minutes

Wow... you never crafted bundles on live? Now THAT was slow xD imo crafting bundles on this server is amazing because of hero statue buff (-5% craft time), the buff you get after sleeping for decreased craft time, and then the -15% from vocation hastener scroll and the -5% time I get from my costume.

All this on TOP of workman's haste from dawnsdrop and the fact that all production time has already been decreased by a wooping 50%. And you could also get the vocation expertise tonic for another -10%.

Believe me, crafting bundles on this server is a piece of cake XD

you can also buy the dawnsdrop piece (vocation shop) that uses this proficiency and craft way faster

you can also buy the dawnsdrop piece (vocation shop) that uses this proficiency and craft way faster
yes i mentioned that XD

u can also get a pet for production time decrease xD

well i forgot about that haha its very true, sadly all this speed is only useful for crafting stuff like bundles, because for all other regular crafts you'd end up crafting too fast and then your attack speed cant keep up with it lol

Dude i use the adrion buf +dawnsdrop+ bed buff and it takes 20 mins for 300 bundles

Yes please change this, i go through 400 bundles a day and crafting these takes for ever!

You ALL must have VERY LOW proficiency in whatever area of vocation you are crafting bundles for, farming, gathering, etc...
Proficiency has production time bonuses that stack with all the previously mentioned methods of increasing time.

So, to craft this stuff faster just bide your time and keep using the "speeder-uppers" mentioned.

Pet bonus, Dawnsdrop, Bed Buff...

There are various methods also not mentioned in the thread thus far, such as;
- "Merchant's Costume: Basic" --> 10% (5%??) production time decrease (limited availability)
- "Bound Vocation Scroll" thing from Vocation Shop - increases speed of all vocation tasks 10% or something (idk check in game) for 2 hours

However, as pointed out by Aviendha...
Your speed for craft time eventually gets so fast that it outweighs the global cool down; ie, if you finish crafting an item in a queue before the global cooldown resets, so you will stop your queue because you "Can't do this right now."

Fixing that would require lowering GCD on planting/crafting but it has been previously mentioned that would spam server with requests, and hence would not be changed...

(Can't find posts but they exist on forums)

Should also say that things taking ages to craft lots of is good opportunity to take a break from game and grab coffee or tea and go to bathroom,,, but maybe that is just me.

Is there not an item that make production faster?

I and many others have pointed our such items...
I wasn't in game when I made my earlier post but now I can look up values and make appropriate screenshots

If I must make it clear:

1. using a BED till you gain the "Good Day to Work" Buff makes you perform vocation tasks (ie those in the HARVESTING category of proficiencies) faster, unspecified speed increase in game text.
iZWCrR7.png

Beds are player crafted and require owned land to be placed

2. Dawnsdrop items (Guards, Cap, Fists, Breeches, etc) will upon equip and performance of a taks in the listed proficiency of the item, and will give a production spped boost as per the text "Can complete actions faster when related actions are completed consecutively". These actions refer to PRODUCTION/HARVESTING (essentially the same you are PRODUCING "rice" for a "rice plant". Can apply to non-harvesting proficiencies. Easily obtained from the Vocation Shop using Vocation Badges, or, for gold from AH

Example:
U7Rimat.png

3. Merchants Costume: Basic
72zosRN.png

As screenshot shows, this item will decrease production time by 5%. This applies to ALL proficiencies, not just those in the Harvesting category.
This is of LIMITED avaliablity however, as it was initially release in Cash Shop Boxes as a proc'd item. Hence, they cannot be purchased easily currently unless someone has spare that they have not equipped.

4. Vocation Hastener Scroll
2dBxTa0.png
'
As per the screenshot, a 15% decrease in production time for vocation activities.
Can be purchased from the Vocation Shop using Vocation Badge, or, if someone has unbound, from AH for gold or as trade

5. Pet Bonus
you can equip a PLUSHIE pet with a "Pacifier" item to decrease production time by 5%, as per below screenshot
BnIDzRu.png

The pacifier can only be purchased from the Cash Shop.
Plushie pet can be obtained in multiple ways (Loyalty token, cash shop etc...)
I got mine from the Valentines Day special items box which had a Narayana Plushie Pet

---------------

There are bound to be other items such as potions and so on, but, these are the main obvious ones mentioned in this thread thus far.

------------------

I would also like to add that a similar request has already been made on the forums regarding this topic.

It was quickly shot down by yours truly and was never responded to by devs.
The poll also recieved a 50/50 split of votes

See below thread:
Suggest x10 Bundle Crafting in the farmer's workstation to make crafting bundles faster/easier. Suggested this before but it was ignored.

-----------------

Last edited:
Addendum to my previous post:

I have found another production time buff,

6. Faction Statue Buff
Praying at your Faction's statue grants you a "Name of Monarch" Protection,
on East this is Amarendra's Protection
lix9Exv.png

Again, a 5% productin time reduction :D

--------------

Regarding Prof, there is an ingame screen that shows you the production time reduction percentages
VPObh6I.png

I and many others have pointed our such items...
I wasn't in game when I made my earlier post but now I can look up values and make appropriate screenshots

If I must make it clear:

1. using a BED till you gain the "Good Day to Work" Buff makes you perform vocation tasks (ie those in the HARVESTING category of proficiencies) faster, unspecified speed increase in game text.
iZWCrR7.png

Beds are player crafted and require owned land to be placed

2. Dawnsdrop items (Guards, Cap, Fists, Breeches, etc) will upon equip and performance of a taks in the listed proficiency of the item, and will give a production spped boost as per the text "Can complete actions faster when related actions are completed consecutively". These actions refer to PRODUCTION/HARVESTING (essentially the same you are PRODUCING "rice" for a "rice plant". Can apply to non-harvesting proficiencies. Easily obtained from the Vocation Shop using Vocation Badges, or, for gold from AH

Example:
U7Rimat.png

3. Merchants Costume: Basic
72zosRN.png

As screenshot shows, this item will decrease production time by 5%. This applies to ALL proficiencies, not just those in the Harvesting category.
This is of LIMITED avaliablity however, as it was initially release in Cash Shop Boxes as a proc'd item. Hence, they cannot be purchased easily currently unless someone has spare that they have not equipped.

4. Vocation Hastener Scroll
2dBxTa0.png
'
As per the screenshot, a 15% decrease in production time for vocation activities.
Can be purchased from the Vocation Shop using Vocation Badge, or, if someone has unbound, from AH for gold or as trade

5. Pet Bonus
you can equip a PLUSHIE pet with a "Pacifier" item to decrease production time by 5%, as per below screenshot
BnIDzRu.png

The pacifier can only be purchased from the Cash Shop.
Plushie pet can be obtained in multiple ways (Loyalty token, cash shop etc...)
I got mine from the Valentines Day special items box which had a Narayana Plushie Pet

---------------

There are bound to be other items such as potions and so on, but, these are the main obvious ones mentioned in this thread thus far.

------------------

I would also like to add that a similar request has already been made on the forums regarding this topic.

It was quickly shot down by yours truly and was never responded to by devs.
The poll also recieved a 50/50 split of votes

See below thread:

-----------------

I admire your patience posting all this, taking the time to elaborately repeat what I said before :cool::D

I admire your patience posting all this, taking the time to elaborately repeat what I said before :cool::D

Yah, I even wrote that you and others previously posted in the thread in both that post and one earlier :D <3

I think it's also more useful to have a masterpost like that lying around, cause now I can just link people the thread when they ask in guild chat what boosts there are and I won't have to repeat everything.

I think it's also more useful to have a masterpost like that lying around, cause now I can just link people the thread when they ask in guild chat what boosts there are and I won't have to repeat everything.

yea I agree c: also came across that newbie guide that Kobby made, very nice as well!

You ALL must have VERY LOW proficiency in whatever area of vocation you are crafting bundles for, farming, gathering, etc...
Proficiency has production time bonuses that stack with all the previously mentioned methods of increasing time.

So, to craft this stuff faster just bide your time and keep using the "speeder-uppers" mentioned.

Pet bonus, Dawnsdrop, Bed Buff...

There are various methods also not mentioned in the thread thus far, such as;
- "Merchant's Costume: Basic" --> 10% (5%??) production time decrease (limited availability)
- "Bound Vocation Scroll" thing from Vocation Shop - increases speed of all vocation tasks 10% or something (idk check in game) for 2 hours

However, as pointed out by Aviendha...
Your speed for craft time eventually gets so fast that it outweighs the global cool down; ie, if you finish crafting an item in a queue before the global cooldown resets, so you will stop your queue because you "Can't do this right now."

Fixing that would require lowering GCD on planting/crafting but it has been previously mentioned that would spam server with requests, and hence would not be changed...

(Can't find posts but they exist on forums)

Should also say that things taking ages to craft lots of is good opportunity to take a break from game and grab coffee or tea and go to bathroom,,, but maybe that is just me.
im tired of people teaching me the game that ive played since launch (not offence) if im making a thread about it is because i have 230k prof in farming ,gathering and husbandry , and i use all the buffs possible and its still kind of slow :)

Wow... you never crafted bundles on live? Now THAT was slow xD imo crafting bundles on this server is amazing because of hero statue buff (-5% craft time), the buff you get after sleeping for decreased craft time, and then the -15% from vocation hastener scroll and the -5% time I get from my costume.

All this on TOP of workman's haste from dawnsdrop and the fact that all production time has already been decreased by a wooping 50%. And you could also get the vocation expertise tonic for another -10%.

Believe me, crafting bundles on this server is a piece of cake XD
im tired of people teaching me the game that ive played since launch (not offence) if im making a thread about it is because i have 230k prof in farming ,gathering and husbandry , and i use all the buffs possible and its still kind of slow :)

guess to each their own experience and opinions :) i'm a long time player too and i just appreciate the speed we have here xD cant all be same i guess, uniqueness is good :cool:

funny how you repeat your message tho, you can quote multiple people in same message, just click reply a second time while in quick reply type thingie! ;)

How are you using all the boost buffs and not experiencing the problem where you craft so fast that the queue cancels, as crafting is on Global Cooldown and will not let you repeat the action again? Especially when coupled with the proficiency speed increases.

Care to let us in on a secret? :) Super high attack speed?

Last edited:
Back