What's new

Festival Period?

Enigmatic

So on Official servers they had festival period in Mari and Solis during Christmas time, will we have that here?

I hate festival period, Harany side is WORST possible. While Nuia can make runs to our side 75% safe (cuz 25% they can be ganked on way) we didn't won nothing in marianopolis. =.=

I hate festival period, Harany side is WORST possible. While Nuia can make runs to our side 75% safe (cuz 25% they can be ganked on way) we didn't won nothing in marianopolis. =.=

Well that's a good thing considering right now if you go solis theres 50 people waiting where as two crowns is dead 95% of the time due to it not being our main city.

EDIT: You guys also have the opportunity to craft in a few cities and 'safely' transfer it to your main city / port (halcy, hellswamp, Cinder, dewstone (if you're lucky enough) etc without being ganked where as the only "safe" place for us to craft and deliver it safely is Ynystere and we all know how easy it is to get there when called out on faction.

Festival period is not predisposition for trade runs towards Solis, since from what the economy is showing, those trade runs and Charcoal prices ,they are used in great amounts, even without it being in the peace.

And the trade runs towards Two Crown or Solzreed are arguably safer for east ,since the NPC's are much closer to the water, and those ports tend to be very inactive.

Halcyona -> Solis is pretty safe 50% of the day, every day.
Solis -> Two crowns is safe because, like Ryuzaki mentioned, there's a convenient loading place at the docks right next to the Guards.

Solis Docks is awful to navigate as a Westerner.

I expected that post. It comes back during every Winter Maiden Festival from Haranyans who are mad that... Nuians finally get to enjoy easy intercontinental trade. Fact of the matter is that for 95% of the year, Haranyans can set up their packs in peacetime Halcyona (which is like 90% of the day), load them up and all they have to do afterwards is not get caught on the seas. Meanwhile, Nuians enjoy no such easy port.

So please, do tell us how Nuians have it so easy 5% of the year.

(Festivals are also amazing for the fact that more people take to the seas, which gives more targets for us, pirates.)

Back