What's new

Fiend's kneel bug. (GM PATCH NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I noticed the "Fiend's Kneel" skill causes an increased crash and disconnect rate upon the user by over x10! It currently crashes about every 10 minutes or so if you have the skill slotted / summoned, often happening in arena. This is obviously a major issue and should be paid attention to. I notice generally while it's summoned i crash soon after, that has been a pattern over the past 2 hours, about 1 crash every 10 minutes or so. Thanks..Please fix this crashing/disconnecting bug, it's game-breaking.

It's a server issue. I have checked with over 5 people who currently actively use it and did a study on their DCs, it's definitely a server issue.

This issue is entirely on you man, Ive run with the pet out and run with others who use it and they don't dc as much as you.

Also the first thing the Admins are going to ask for is your ign so that they can look into the issue with the tools they have available to them. So why don't you state it here before they inevitably ask for it?

How does 47 dcs not make it a player issue? Maybe you have shit internet?
Maybe some app is leeching your internet away?
Maybe you have a miner running?
Maybe you are a little bit dumb?

And instead of spewing bs and sarcasm, put your account and char name so they can investigate at least? This clearly seems like an issue for you and a bunch of your friends, because I've asked more than at least 20 people some who even switched to witchcraft for me and spawned and roamed + farmed with the pet, no crashes, no issues.

Just because you had lots of issues in a specific time frame doesn't mean its a server-wide issue. It is just a player issue.
It could be anything, but start off with account and character name info and also before doing any of this, just clean your game up, reinstall or use the repair button on the launcher.

I also Trained with Witchcraft with Fiend, and i never DCed. Thats My Experience, and i have Friends who main Witchcraft and dont DC like you :eek:

Ran the WC pet, along with a wolf, out for about an hour and had 1 DC, which is rather normal for me. I get roughly get a DC once about every 2 hours.

Sorry OP but the this degree that you describe, it does sound like its you and your connection.

How does 47 dcs not make it a player issue? Maybe you have shit internet?
Maybe some app is leeching your internet away?
Maybe you have a miner running?
Maybe you are a little bit dumb?

And instead of spewing bs and sarcasm, put your account and char name so they can investigate at least? This clearly seems like an issue for you and a bunch of your friends, because I've asked more than at least 20 people some who even switched to witchcraft for me and spawned and roamed + farmed with the pet, no crashes, no issues.

Just because you had lots of issues in a specific time frame doesn't mean its a server-wide issue. It is just a player issue.
It could be anything, but start off with account and character name info and also before doing any of this, just clean your game up, reinstall or use the repair button on the launcher.
Idiot. I said it was a server wide issue in arena. You should read before throwing insults out.

Using fiend in arena causes a steady stream of DCs within 20-3o minutes. I have tested it over 100 times and i have 5 friends who have as well. It's a server issue. End of story.

Get off my post people, i didnt ask this bug report question to you, i asked specifically for GM input. I dont care about your statements or input. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back