What's new

Fisher's Box: Lucky Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akimato

So, after I lost all of my Items, because the owners of the server can't restore the mails, what the normal servers easy can... I feel again scammed...

Why are Lucky Points in the new Fisher's Box?

Why did you forget to mention it in the botigue?

And the biggest question, but I'm 100% not the first who are asking it, why are lucky points in pay 2 win boxes at all? If you want to create a gap between players like in above server its fine, at least make them bound so you aren't destoying the whole economy over and over again.

Well now I lost over 10k money because I bought in the last moment of the old boxes the Points with the
thoughts to sell them tomorrow.

Thanks for the reading.

An annoyed and with wounded back Akimato

Mails can be picked up by the players within 30-90 days depending on the mail time. If you don't pick up the mail during this time it's removed from the system. We can't restore something that is no longer in the system. This information is available for the players all the time in game. You can find it in game. For it, open your mail box and hover your mouse over "?" in the right upper corner.

Your complaint regarding the lucky points is not clear as well. There are no Lucky Points in the current box. You can check the full list of the items that drop in out In-Game Boutique thread [Link].

^ Weird how I was told by someone there was lucky points, was like "I must of blind then, ok...", who the hell started this rumour xD

Mails can be picked up by the players within 30-90 days depending on the mail time. If you don't pick up the mail during this time it's removed from the system. We can't restore something that is no longer in the system. This information is available for the players all the time in game. You can find it in game. For it, open your mail box and hover your mouse over "?" in the right upper corner.

Your complaint regarding the lucky points is not clear as well. There are no Lucky Points in the current box. You can check the full list of the items that drop in out In-Game Boutique thread [Link].

1. why can the other server restore the mails again? but that isn't the reason i started this thread.

2. at the ingame discreption it clearly says that the boxes contain lucky points...

1. why can the other server restore the mails again? but that isn't the reason i started this thread.

2. at the ingame discreption it clearly says that the boxes contain lucky points...

This is a private server, not Live. It's not their fault you're ignorant. Before you quit, put all your stuff in your inventory before you do so. A big majority of players know how long mail lasts, and I'm sure you do too.

Don't throw a pissy fit at the devs for your ignorance. You messed up, that's on you.

2. Already answered above. Another way to tell if lucky points are in the box is to take a look at auction house prices. Whenever it's in a box, prices drop substantially within a few hours of the box being released.

This is a private server, not Live. It's not their fault you're ignorant. Before you quit, put all your stuff in your inventory before you do so. A big majority of players know how long mail lasts, and I'm sure you do too.

Don't throw a pissy fit at the devs for your ignorance. You messed up, that's on you.

2. Already answered above. Another way to tell if lucky points are in the box is to take a look at auction house prices. Whenever it's in a box, prices drop substantially within a few hours of the box being released.

No I didn't and I think the information about the deletion wasn't there when I did quit, Yes I play this server a little bit longer than you are. Everyone I do and did know including the old guild I was in lost their items, except the one lucky guy who didn't have a property.
You can't say that this isn't a live server, when 99% of the server is simply a stolen copy... So thanks for your opinion.

2. There is no reason wo watch a broken pricesystem, when the ingame description clearly said thats in there. But they changed it now, so this thread can be closed.

But thanks again for your opinion. Even its a worthless one.

@Akimato Information regarding the mails and the time of mails expiration was available in game from the server start, so you are wrong about it.
Thread is closed per your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back