What's new

Fix Endless Arrows Mkay? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domolovesbacon

If you check out Game-Debates on the official Archerage server, you will see the mulitple complaints, as well as video to backup their findings. Fix this please.

Video of korea archeage 4.5: (.gif at 0.75 speed as the original upload was sped up).
ezgif-2-a0c27a5fb3e2.gif

Video of NA archeage 4.5:
ezgif-2-de0de2b0ba1a.gif

Ours at 600+ attack speed:
ezgif-2-15a0a75511dd.gif

Last edited:
It looks to be calculating the requeue timer on the last arrow stike of the 3, so the further you are away the slower you shoot, if your balls ontop of the mob it is faster, but no where near the consistency of what it used to be.

FUBAR

There are 2 options how to fix that problem 1)increase dmg with distance(bigger distance more damage but slower atk spd) 2)bring back endless arrow how it was before patch

I mean it was working perfect and it was alright for anyone. What was the reason of this change. Just bring it back please.

Its not about only new shooting pattern. Its also impossible for high ping Archers. I'm playing from Europe and tested it 550 attack speed (Also 140 Ping) and i can literally shoot 1 arrow every second. 1 ARROW IN 1 SECOND.

Its totally broken, please consider bringing it back like how it is on 4.0 version.

Last edited:
agree, that change should be reverted to what it was, everyone can notice with naked eye that atack speed have no efect on actual atack speed so its basicly broken and all statistics for atack speed are there for meme

Endless Arrows will receive several changes after the next server restart. Feel free to test and leave your feedback.

Between endless arrows being fucky, and Ode being completely broken the restart should be a "as soon as possible" thing.

New system is barely an improvement. Seems to be fully ping based and barely/not affected by attack speed.

Can we *please* get the old system back and stop dicking about trying to fix something that wasnt broken?

New system is barely an improvement. Seems to be fully ping based and barely/not affected by attack speed.

Can we *please* get the old system back and stop dicking about trying to fix something that wasnt broken?
It inflicts more damage now than in 4.0, requires less mana, range was increased and indeed it's now affected by your attack speed. Increase your attack speed for it to be faster for you. Ping now affects it in exactly same way as it was in 4.0.

Hi, yes ummm like why was this changed?

You had a working system that did not require any tweaking...so whatever the fuck for?

Please revert it back and everyone can be happy, we did not suggest or even ask for this.

It seems to be affected by attack speed, yes. But that only applies to low ping from what I've seen.
https://streamable.com/wdlz4
This is a video of me at 100 ping and Suicul at 150-170. I am stripped naked except for a bow.
I attack speed-buff us both with battle hymn & chantey, he has additionally +177 attack speed from having 2 weapons equipped.
So he actually has more attack speed, but as you can see, it's far slower for him.

It's cool and everything that endless arrows has a higher range, damage etc. But I've talked to a few archers and they all basically told me that they came here, because endless arrow wasn't ping based and it was faster for them here, than it was on live.
High ping archers have always been at a disadvantage, but the endless arrows right now are too much of a gap from high to low ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back