What's new

FMJ's Logging, Ship Components, and Plants Emporium

FMJ

Howdy,
FullMetalJackass here. I have hit nearly 180k logging recently and am one of the few people crazy enough to gladly single plant seedlings and obtain ship regrades. Im offering my services as bulk orders for any of these items you might need. Simply mail me ingame or pm me here and I will iron out what you want and when.

Some numbers:
I can easily obtain ten thousand of any seedling a day with my land and buildings.
I can pull 25 Rubbers a day using just land, more if I devote my time to wild trees. The same applies to aspen hardwoods or other rare tree drops.
I can easily obtain ~35 ship regrades an hour to fufill your needs.

My current rates are 95% of average AH (no cheeky single posting to lower it :p) + a flat gold amount shaved off the top for bulk. If one were to order 80 natural rubbers from myself at 24 gold average auction they would save 2 gold per rubber (160 gold) after my bulk cuts and receive those rubbers within 3 days all at once.

Have a good day and may you destroy your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their eGirls.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you suck! /s

Gimme rubbah

Back