What's new

Forming levelling group for east @ launch.

As the topic says, looking to get a leveling group together for rushing 52 at launch.

Reqs -
Willing to use voice to atleast listen, (Preferably with working mic because yay for conversation)
Discord
Willingness to grind straight to 52 in one sitting (and potentially 55)
Be online for launch

If you're interested please reply below with the spec you're intending to run whilst leveling. If there's lots of interest we can use this thread to organize multiple groups and have a pool of people ready to go in case of people dropping out.

Currently interested -
Silverbranch - Templar
Moonkitty - Healer of some sort
Aschego - Primeval
Shuth - Primeval/DR
Mechsauce - Primeval
Caveman - Healer
Trion - Enigmatist
Willhelm - Skullknight
tntizz - primeval

Last edited:
Nick= Shuth
Spec= Most likely playing Primeval/Dr
Ready to get those lvls done.

Last edited:
Riddix, will be playing abolisher, east. Leveling to max is only 3-4 days based on my experience in RU. You'll be ahead of content most of the way through.

Caveman, I'll most likely give healer a shot this time around. Shouldn't be too horrible to level with these exp rates. :D

@EpicZ will 2.9 have the old skill queue? why not a ranger class like primeval stonearrow. i played rev and sk and daggerspell on live so want to stay away from those. i know i definately wont play a DR

IGN: Haven't decided yet
Class: Enigmatist

Is there a discord server for this up and running yet?

Name: Willhelm
Class: Prob Skullknight, but not sure

I don't know if I'll be able to play on launch, but I'll try, just leaving the name just in case

Back