What's new

[Forum Event] ArcheRage Loading… Please Wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Hatha

'Archerage
watercolor-paiting-archeage.jpg

watercolor-paiting-archeage-no-icon.jpg

Last edited:
@Sparkle Are AI generated images allowed again? It would be a good idea to start explicitly clarifying this in the opening post of the forum contests (since actual artists generally won't want to participate if they are), or at least create a separate category if you really want to see them.

@Sparkle Are AI generated images allowed again? It would be a good idea to start explicitly clarifying this in the opening post of the forum contests (since actual artists generally won't want to participate if they are), or at least create a separate category if you really want to see them.
They are not restricted in this event, and, as you can see in the event main post it's stated "Graphic editors are allowed". I didn't post any AI generated restrictions in this event, so not sure what you mean by saying "allowed again".
Also, this event doesn't have categories, so, why would I need to specifically create category for AI generated images? As you can see, categories and restrictions is not about this event.

They are not restricted in this event, and, as you can see in the event main post it's stated "Graphic editors are allowed". I didn't post any AI generated restrictions in this event, so not sure what you mean by saying "allowed again".
Also, this event doesn't have categories, so, why would I need to specifically create category for AI generated images? As you can see, categories and restrictions is not about this event.
In a previous contest thread you stated, "AI generated are allowed but such would better to be mentioned. Also such arts are valued less than the actual hand drawn digital arts."

But people are not mentioning if their entry is AI generated since there's no rule stating they have to, so it can be misinterpreted as hand drawn digital art.
This has already happened in previous contests and it will continue to happen in all future contests if the rules and criteria for winning are not clarified.

I would assume from the current loading screens that artwork, whether drawn or generated would be acceptable as all of them currently are. Although some of these touched up in-game shots are really good looking and might change the standard. Really nice images here. The in-game ones kind of surprised me.

In a previous contest thread you stated, "AI generated are allowed but such would better to be mentioned. Also such arts are valued less than the actual hand drawn digital arts."

But people are not mentioning if their entry is AI generated since there's no rule stating they have to, so it can be misinterpreted as hand drawn digital art.
This has already happened in previous contests and it will continue to happen in all future contests if the rules and criteria for winning are not clarified.
As I said earlier, there are no categories. We accept all types of loading screens for this event. Otherwise, such would be additionally mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back