What's new

[Forum Event] ArcheRage Loading… Please Wait!

IGN: Hatha

'Archerage
watercolor-paiting-archeage.jpg

watercolor-paiting-archeage-no-icon.jpg

Last edited:
@Sparkle Are AI generated images allowed again? It would be a good idea to start explicitly clarifying this in the opening post of the forum contests (since actual artists generally won't want to participate if they are), or at least create a separate category if you really want to see them.

@Sparkle Are AI generated images allowed again? It would be a good idea to start explicitly clarifying this in the opening post of the forum contests (since actual artists generally won't want to participate if they are), or at least create a separate category if you really want to see them.
They are not restricted in this event, and, as you can see in the event main post it's stated "Graphic editors are allowed". I didn't post any AI generated restrictions in this event, so not sure what you mean by saying "allowed again".
Also, this event doesn't have categories, so, why would I need to specifically create category for AI generated images? As you can see, categories and restrictions is not about this event.

They are not restricted in this event, and, as you can see in the event main post it's stated "Graphic editors are allowed". I didn't post any AI generated restrictions in this event, so not sure what you mean by saying "allowed again".
Also, this event doesn't have categories, so, why would I need to specifically create category for AI generated images? As you can see, categories and restrictions is not about this event.
In a previous contest thread you stated, "AI generated are allowed but such would better to be mentioned. Also such arts are valued less than the actual hand drawn digital arts."

But people are not mentioning if their entry is AI generated since there's no rule stating they have to, so it can be misinterpreted as hand drawn digital art.
This has already happened in previous contests and it will continue to happen in all future contests if the rules and criteria for winning are not clarified.

I would assume from the current loading screens that artwork, whether drawn or generated would be acceptable as all of them currently are. Although some of these touched up in-game shots are really good looking and might change the standard. Really nice images here. The in-game ones kind of surprised me.

In a previous contest thread you stated, "AI generated are allowed but such would better to be mentioned. Also such arts are valued less than the actual hand drawn digital arts."

But people are not mentioning if their entry is AI generated since there's no rule stating they have to, so it can be misinterpreted as hand drawn digital art.
This has already happened in previous contests and it will continue to happen in all future contests if the rules and criteria for winning are not clarified.
As I said earlier, there are no categories. We accept all types of loading screens for this event. Otherwise, such would be additionally mentioned.

Winners:

1st place
- @Itha (IGN: Ithati) & @Vatraa (IGN: Tiramisu)
1-Ithati.png 1 - Tiramisu.png

2nd place - @Druid (IGN: Pumpkinpie) & @MagicalRiceball (IGN: Rubbish) & @voidzero (IGN: Tristram)
2 - Pumpkinpie.jpeg 2 - Rubbish.png 2 - Tristram.png

3rd place - @Canaris (IGN: Canaris) & @fairyduchess (IGN: Fairyduchess)
3 - Canaris.png 3 - Fairyduchess.png

4th place - @xizde (IGN: Hatha) & @Inori Mizuha (IGN: Norakami)
4 - Hatha.jpg 4-Norakami.png

5th place - @Alphard (IGN: Alphard) & @Misseva (IGN: Misseva) & @Trenthian (IGN: Stoat)
5 - Alphard.png 5 - Misseva.png 5 - Stoat.png

6th place - @Kur0ken (IGN: Kuroken) & @Noviern (IGN: Noviern)
6 - Kuroken.png 6 - Noviern.png

@Druid and @xizde minus point for incorrect file type.
@MagicalRiceball & @Noviern can you provide one without the logo please.

Some of the participants also forgot about the main requirement – Dimensions. As provided size is not possible to use as a loading screen, all such were disqualified.

please contact me with your reward choice.
All rewards will be sent tomorrow.

Winners:

1st place
View attachment 26499 View attachment 26498

2nd place - @Druid (IGN: Pumpkinpie) & @MagicalRiceball (IGN: Rubbish) & @voidzero (IGN: Tristram)
View attachment 26500 View attachment 26501 View attachment 26502

View attachment 26503 View attachment 26504

View attachment 26505 View attachment 26506

5th place - @Alphard (IGN: Alphard) & @Misseva (IGN: Misseva) & @Trenthian (IGN: Stoat)
View attachment 26507 View attachment 26508 View attachment 26509

View attachment 26510 View attachment 26511

Some of the participants also forgot about the main requirement – Dimensions. As provided size is not possible to use as a loading screen, all such were disqualified.

Here's the image with no logo. :)
Sunset_Engine no logo.png

Winners:

1st place
View attachment 26499 View attachment 26498

View attachment 26500 View attachment 26501 View attachment 26502

View attachment 26503 View attachment 26504

View attachment 26505 View attachment 26506

View attachment 26507 View attachment 26508 View attachment 26509

View attachment 26510 View attachment 26511

Attachments

• wallpaper.png
    wallpaper.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Back