What's new

[Forum Event] Art Competition

are we allowed to submit AI generated images without a disclaimer 🤣😭
AI generated are allowed but such would better to be mentioned. Also such arts are valued less than the actual hand drawn digital arts.
Which one of the entries do you refer to as unmentioned AI generated one?

Event is over
No more entries will be accepted!
Results will be posted within 24-72 hours

AI generated are allowed but such would better to be mentioned. Also such arts are valued less than the actual hand drawn digital arts.
I would assume mine. It is an AI generated picture touched up in Photoshop. I apologize about not putting a disclaimer, I thought it was pretty obvious (and it obviously was)! :)

IGN: Muyu
Be the Meatball
Sir Meatball enjoying his favorite food~

sirmeatball02.png

Last edited:
Yeah sadly AI art is getting a bit too much into the hand of everyone. It's a bit annoying to see people using it without telling the truth right away, especially in a contest... also it's not always obvious for people that doesn't do their research on the matter to spot the mistake AI make.

Just as a suggestion, but maybe it could be a pre-requisite to post an image of our application if we want to be ''verified'' for digital art.

Here's mine as an exemple.
SOTB_PROOF.PNG

In my entry AI has been used to generate model and later sketching some elements like some costume elements, lighting , some background elements to match my reference using krita drawing tool.

Event is over
No more entries will be accepted!

Results will be posted within 24-72 hours
Just a reminder because it seems people are still posting art, sorry guys i don't make the rules. i'm sure there will be another art competition sometime.

Yeah sadly AI art is getting a bit too much into the hand of everyone. It's a bit annoying to see people using it without telling the truth right away, especially in a contest... also it's not always obvious for people that doesn't do their research on the matter to spot the mistake AI make.

Just as a suggestion, but maybe it could be a pre-requisite to post an image of our application if we want to be ''verified'' for digital art.

Here's mine as an exemple.
sotb_proof-png.24747
this is a good idea, or a short video of them producing the art would be good too.

Last edited:
Just a reminder because it seems people are still posting art, sorry guys i don't make the rules. i'm sure there will be another art competition sometime.

this is a good idea, or a short video of them producing the art would be good too.
I like the idea of a short video. I'll take it into account for the next digital art events.

@muyu contacted me directly a few hours after the deadline and got my approval for late posting with some points deducted for late submission.

I like the idea of a short video. I'll take it into account for the next digital art events.

@muyu contacted me directly a few hours after the deadline and got my approval for late posting with some points deducted for late submission.
I'm glad to hear because AI discredits the effort made by a true digital artist. I'm not one of those unfortunately but it helps those who are. not a fan of AI personally.
ah i see no problem :)

In that case good luck everyone. May the best artist/artistic eye win👽

Last edited:
Winners:

1st place
- @Itha (IGN: Ithati) & @voidzero (IGN: Tristram)
1 - Ithati_1.jpg

1 - Tristram_2.jpg 1 - Tristram_3.jpg 1 - Tristram_11.jpg

2nd place - @Canaris (IGN: Canaris) & @Nemedra (IGN: Nemesia)
2 - Canaris_1.png 2 - Canaris_5.png 2 - Nemesia_1.png

3rd place - @muyu (IGN: Muyu) & @Exeo (IGN: Exeo) & @MagicalRiceball (IGN: Rubbish)
3 - Muyu_7.png 3 - Exeo_9.jpg 3 - Rubbish_1.jpg

4th place - @Dumpling (IGN: Lush) & @svntrw (IGN: Svntrw) & @ProjectRoot (IGN: Root)
4 - Lush_2.jpg 4 - SVNTrw_2.png 4 - Root_1.jpg

5th place - @Alphard (IGN: Alphard) & @ruby (IGN: Ruby)
5 - Alphard_1.jpg 5 - Ruby_1.jpg

6th place -@Kur0ken (IGN: Kuroken) & @VanillaDrizzle (IGN: Vanilladrizzle)
6 - Kuroken_1.jpg 6 - Vanilladrizzle_1.png

Reward will be sent tomorrow.
All chosen above images will be turned into the decor posters.

@Itha & @voidzero don't forget to contact me and confirm your reward pet choice.
sad i didn't get the pet lol but congrats to those who did tho. 🥳 🥳
ty for third place, those credits will come in handy for travelers/farmer chest 🤩
1706880422766.png

(contemplating life in my monkey chair)

Last edited:
would of thought someone could easily lie and say it's their own digital art?
I feel sorry for digital artists now AI generators exist.
you can tell on both of them if you look reasonably close - on the dwarf's stomach there's a black artifact, and in kyprosa's hair there's a bunch of strands that kinda meld together where they should be clean separate lines

Back