What's new

[Forum Event] Character Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
1683848028171.png

IGN: Stoneys
GS: 14k / Ancestral lvl40
East Guild: Tryhard Dungeon Potatoes
Class: Archer - because I love throwing toothpicks around and pretending i'm doing damage!
Extra Info: Back after a long break and catching up with a lot of old friends. I love the sea and the secrets that it holds.

1683848819232.png

IGN: RealN
GS: 6858 / Lv. 36 Ancestral
East Guild: Lotus
Class: Healer

Long, LONG time ago, I was playing on the official Archeage servers. My character was an AOE Mage, created to assist the tank with pulls and massive CC!

It was fun but I always had a particular admiration for two of my closest friends in the game that were healers. They made increadible performances with this class and I was so impressed!

I started ArcheRage maybe 2 weeks ago, and I knew that healer is going to be a hard challenge for me, but I LOVE getting out of my comfort zone!

Saving people sounds cool, but you know what sounds better? Deciding who dies and who doesn't!

I am friendly and even have good contacts among nuians. People helped me a lot on the server, I am very greatful et love my current guild, A LOT.

PS: My character has a crush on another character. The name of the character starts with the 14th alphabet letter! ;)

ScreenShot0021.jpg

Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:
\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/ Hello All, Osito Here ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡
Osito Evento 1.png

IGN: Osito ┏ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ┛
GS: 18k+ / Ancestral lv41
West Guild: Big Damage
Class: Healer
Osito Evento 2.png

ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ
Hi! I am Osito. A little healer bear who does her best giving little bandages to everyone. Even if she gets knocked down, falls in the rain or even if the leviathan tries to eat her, Osito will try to heal you!
osito levi.png

Osito.gif

Hello!

Nice to meet everyone!

ScreenShot0313.jpg

My name is Norhi. I am an Ancestral 40 Firran from Haranya Alliance.

I am <Lotus> officer! Best guild ever. You should meet my friends there. I love them all 💖

Currently, I am an Abolisher, with 12921 gearscore. I decided to become a tank after many many years and many many deaths as a mage.
I had just one goal when I switched my class - to have a MASSIVE health bar. Now I have one but no damage. So I am switching it all again!

But I still don't know to what. Stay tuned.

I am playing here since 2018. I had a little burnout that kept me away for a while, but now I am back.
And I love being here. We always talk about all the bad in this game, but the truth is that there is no other game like this.

If you happen to be wondering by Rokhala, I live next to the fishing stand. Feel free to visit me!
Just maybe text first so I can be there.

Bye!

Please dont mind my emote bar

ScreenShot0331.jpg

later that day....gif

I decided to change my hair but I swear its me

Last edited:
ScreenShot0097.jpg

ScreenShot0098.jpg

IGN: Rubbish
Gear Score / Level: 13.4k / A - 40
Faction / Guild: Haranya / <OwO>
Class:
Archer (howler/primeval) Because I have the zoomies.

Howdy, I'm Rubbish. Casual PVE Potato Bard and East's most trafficked public bungalow Baroness. Drop by and drop off your fish; I'll play you a tune and help you finish your fishing quests.

1. Post 2 screenshots of your main character: with a character name displayed and without.
    ScreenShot0002.jpg

ScreenShot0004.jpg
  2. Provide the following info:
    - current GS, level, faction, guild. If your character is not in any guild, mention it and let players know you are searching for a one.
    6950 I think GS? almost 7k GS!. Ancestral 37 Haranya Faction, some guild iuno what it's called sorry I forget, <No Hard Feelings> maybe.
    - character class and why you chose it.
    I choose healer confessor cuz I like being egirl healer stay back with song
    - any other details you'd like to add.
    I add nothing to this conversation.
  3. Provide a short video/gif presentation - 30 secs - 1 min.

Last edited:
Heroes always appear last
ArcheAge Screenshot 2023.05.13 - 00.26.31.77_副本.jpg

:)
ArcheAge Screenshot 2023.05.13 - 00.49.27.07_副本.jpg
GS : 18594
ancestral : lv45
The Guild of the West : Last Breath (A song from a movie)
Elf character,I have put in a lot, a lot, a lot of effort for this character
Hello everyone,This is giant panda.I am an all-around player:):cool:
I am omnipotent
I like animal husbandry, planting, fishing, logging,mining,Alchemy, cooking, handicrafts, machinery manufacturing, forging, printing, stone construction, sewing, leather production, weapons production, woodworking,and business, art, exploration
I am a healer and cannot kill monsters to obtain loot
I have achieved great success in almost all industries,I can plant up to 3000 seeds at once in my family's area,I also enjoy fishing by the beach when I am very busy.Previously addicted to tree planting, backpacks can hold up to 48 thundertruck trees,And planting and bundling saplings obtained 4 at once!I always go mining to save gold coins.
My alchemy and cooking reached 230000 proficiency three years ago. I refined many medicines and food for myself and my friends.I can manufacture all erenor armor, weapons, and jewelry.I have created 200 language books for myself to learn the languages of the East
I don't like shipping goods, but sometimes I have to do it, and sometimes I become very poor,I like music scores and prefer ensemble performances from more people. Recently, I even tried ensemble performances with 10 people,I have placed all the instruments in my house so that I can play them when I am in a good mood.I enjoy exploring, I have collected all the travel logs, but I cannot get the binding test,The east and west sides add up to a total of 186 pages,If you have more binding, please contact me and purchase at a high price of 500 gold coinsI even drew a treasure map, which contains all the locations of the treasure map,That picture is as large as 50m. If I want to dig a treasure map, I just need to find the corresponding place to zoom in and go to the designated location:)
1683911608562.png

I am omnipotent
I have a collection of furniture, pets, vehicles, architecture, appearances, Glider, clothing,books to read, and so on,
I remember I have over 20 large boxes for storing valuable or worthless items
Like this
1683911812261.png
or
1683911862526.png

yes,I am omnipotent
Perhaps my home is the best in the game(Self perception)Even if you bid for 1000000000000000000000g, I won't sell it
My title level may also be first
My achievement ranking is second, and the first place is avi. He's a bit impressive
I think I am also the first player to complete all the collection achievements
1683912288721.png
:cool:
I am omnipotent
I don't like PVP, nor do I like PVE.I like to use the eternal axe to cut wood,Eternal fishing rod fishing....
Chinese players are friendly, and I can represent the majority of Chinese players, so if you have any questions, you can communicate with me
Words cannot express me, you can try to get to know me
I am omnipotent
I am omnipotent
I am omnipotent

Last edited:
Heroes always appear last
View attachment 21600

GS : 18594
ancestral : lv45
The Guild of the West : Last Breath (A song from a movie)
Elf character,I have put in a lot, a lot, a lot of effort for this character
Hello everyone,This is giant panda.I am an all-around player:):cool:
I am omnipotent
I like animal husbandry, planting, fishing, logging,mining,Alchemy, cooking, handicrafts, machinery manufacturing, forging, printing, stone construction, sewing, leather production, weapons production, woodworking,and business, art, exploration
I am a healer and cannot kill monsters to obtain loot
I have achieved great success in almost all industries,I can plant up to 3000 seeds at once in my family's area,I also enjoy fishing by the beach when I am very busy.Previously addicted to tree planting, backpacks can hold up to 48 thundertruck trees,And planting and bundling saplings obtained 4 at once!I always go mining to save gold coins.
My alchemy and cooking reached 230000 proficiency three years ago. I refined many medicines and food for myself and my friends.I can manufacture all erenor armor, weapons, and jewelry.I have created 200 language books for myself to learn the languages of the East
I don't like shipping goods, but sometimes I have to do it, and sometimes I become very poor,I like music scores and prefer ensemble performances from more people. Recently, I even tried ensemble performances with 10 people,I have placed all the instruments in my house so that I can play them when I am in a good mood.I enjoy exploring, I have collected all the travel logs, but I cannot get the binding test,The east and west sides add up to a total of 186 pages,If you have more binding, please contact me and purchase at a high price of 500 gold coins:)
View attachment 21602
I am omnipotent
I have a collection of furniture, pets, vehicles, architecture, appearances, Glider, clothing,books to read, and so on,
I remember I have over 20 large boxes for storing valuable or worthless items
Like this
View attachment 21603orView attachment 21604
yes,I am omnipotent
Perhaps my home is the best in the game(Self perception)Even if you bid for 1000000000000000000000g, I won't sell it
My title level may also be first
My achievement ranking is second, and the first place is avi. He's a bit impressive
I think I am also the first player to complete all the collection achievements
View attachment 21605:cool:
I am omnipotent
I don't like PVP, nor do I like PVE.I like to use the eternal axe to cut wood,Eternal fishing rod fishing....
Chinese players are friendly, and I can represent the majority of Chinese players, so if you have any questions, you can communicate with me
Words cannot express me, you can try to get to know me
I am omnipotent
I am omnipotent
I am omnipotent
Forgot to add video

Heya! I'm Canaris 🐦 from the Tryhard Dungeon Potatoes guild🥔 of the potato faction, East ➡️
I'm ancestral level 40 and my current GS is 12512 🐣 I'm still working on my gear ⚙️ currently focusing on gems 💎

image.png

Like everyone else, I can't hold my breath underwater for long 🌊
But I have this magical chair that lets me do just that 😉

image.png

1683871454351-png.png

I've mostly played as a healer in MMOs 🚑 which can be quite the slow grind without allies to help you with mobs 🐌 but I've always liked how it's self sufficient 🤷‍♀️
There's so many healer classes to chose from in this game 🤔 and I've been told Confessor is usually the go-to 📝
I chose to be a Cleric anyway because it's my favorite class in D&D 🎲

I like to spend my time decorating my houses 🏘️ and growing exotic plants 🪴
Occasionally, I tryhard potato in dungeons because I gotta live up to the guild name 🤗

To wrap up, here's a trivia about my title 💡
It is a title unique to me because I won the custom title as a reward from another forum event 💝
It was really difficult to think of one 😣
In the end, I chose this title to remind myself that, no matter how mean the internet people can be in this game 🖥️
I should always choose to be a light in the room, treating others with kindness and respect 🕯️
Thinking back on that, I probably had one too many encounters with mean people at that time 😅

ScreenShot1138.jpg

-COM-​
GEARSCORE : 8373
LEVEL : 38 Ancestral
FACTION : Haranya
GUILD : sub to jayyysss on youtube

CLASS : Melee
I want to pug people. People better be pugging because I'm coming to pug them up. I'm a pug and my main principle in life is "go pug urself". I spit at people to make a point. :spit:. I have a dream, which is to pug people. But I'm a pug at pugging people, so it may stay a dream for a while. But I'll pug these fish just fine. GET PUGGED, FISH!

1683934301864.png

ArcheAge 2023-05-12 20-59-00.png

Hello! I am Vanilladrizzle! I've also previously gone by Berrycreamy. I've only become active in Archeage since joining this wonderful server! I am a Creator for the server, and make guides and preview content! I enjoy all types of content, from potatoing to large world bosses! I can be found at my land in Windscour, usually, if you ever wanted to say hello! I am currently 17366 gearscore, and am working hard to make it higher! I am Ancestral level 41. It is very hard to level Ancestral levels is what I've learned! I've chosen to be apart of the Nuian faction simply because I wanted to play a Dwarf. I love it here. The trade routes are A+! I've recently become the leader of the brand new guild <Cat Cafe>. We just finished the custom guild quests last night! They were super entertaining and fun to do!! I main healer as Cleric, Confessor, Templar, and Soothsayer! I mostly find myself attracted to support jobs in most games I play. I enjoy the challenge of keeping my allies up! Sometimes, I enjoy just being a pesky unkillable tank as well!

ArcheAge 2023-05-12 20-59-12.png

Winners:
1st place - @Lapinn (IGN: Lapinn)
2nd place - @voidzero (IGN: Tristram) & @VanillaDrizzle (IGN: Vanilladrizzle)
3rd place - @aloy (IGN: Aloy) & @Carnadhiel (IGN: Carnadhiel)

P.S. Winners, PM me with your costume choice in Contact Moderators or Discord.

Randomizer winners:
@Trenthian (IGN: Stoat)
@Baehealz (IGN: Baehealz)
@v3rcsy (IGN: Linarya)
@Canaris (IGN: Canaris)
@Diacom (IGN: Com)

All participants will receive a title "Ardent ArcheRager".

All rewards will be sent within the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back