Rockin’ around the Christmas tree
Let the Christmas spirit ring
Later we’ll have some pumpkin pie

And we’ll do some caroling

Categories:
  • Real Life​
  • InGame​
Requirements:
1. Post a photo/screenshot of your Christmas tree and decorations surrounding it. Total number of photos/screenshots: 3-5.
2. On one of your screenshots make sure to include your character with a character name visible.
3. On one of your photos make sure to include handwritten text "Happy ArcheRage New Year 2024".
4. All photos/screenshots except of the one must be hidden under the spoiler.
5. Make sure to include your IGN with the entry so we know whom to reward.
6. You can participate in both categories - in each category only once. Can win in each category!

Reward:
1st place
- 3500 credits + Ser Meatball (wrapped)
Ser Meatball.png
2nd place - 2500 credits + Icekissed Warrior Garb
Icekissed Warrior Garb.png
3rd place - 2000 credits + Winter Globe
Winter Globe.png
4th-6th place - 1000 credits + Eanna Plushie

Last day of the event - December, 31st, 2023

Last edited:
IGN: Canaris
Category: InGame

I have 2 Christmas trees so I will be showing them both ^^ I hope that's alright!

Heart/Burger pose beside Christmas tree #1! ^^ you can see #2 a bit (it's indoors!)
archerage (10).png

My winter cottage where it's Christmas all year round ^^ I wish I could put more snowmen in the yard but the decor limit stops me XD

Christmas tree #1 \o/ a loaf of bread threatens to take it down but the Nutcracker guard is always watching ^^

Christmas tree #2 \o/ I fear this pilot wants to fly and grab the star on top XD

Bonus picture with doggo butt XD

Last edited:
IGN: Linarya
Category: In game

This is my first Chritmas i am spending on the server.
To commemorate this, i made a little Christmas corner in my tree house. 😊🎄

writingpic..png

charpic..png
christmascornerpic..png
namepic..png

Last edited:
On the rooftop of Lotus Christmas House, we have our very special Christmas Tree ✨

The house is located near Tigerspine Mountains CC, if you want to come visit us!

000.jpg

IGN: Norhi
Category: In game

Handwritten text

Design sem nome.png

Character's name:

nome.jpg

1.jpg

Category: In Real Life
IGN: Lapinn

Merry Christmas everyone! ^o^
This is my pastel sparkly tree that I put in my gaming/craft room. I spend most of my time in this room so having this tree brings me a lot of joy. Since I work from home here too I put hello kitty tinsel on my chair for some festive cheer during meetings!

IMG_20231207_100317.jpg

I normally have the bow and unicorn at the top of the tree but this year I thought I could add something extra, hehehehe. He's riding his unicorn mount into battle.
I adore these pastel lights so much. They look magical. (Greenman on top looks really creepy in the dark photo xD)
IMG_20231207_101804.jpg
IMG_20231216_031216.jpg

Some close ups of a few favourite decorations - the colour in the swan is so pretty and my moon bunny bauble is a treasure I found on holiday last year.
And a glittery carrot treat for Santa's reindeer when they arrive. Did you know if you have 275k+ farming proficiency, you have a 0.01% chance of harvesting a glittering carrot?!

decorations.png

And I decorate a classic style tree too for our main room.

IMG_20231207_101534.jpg

Last edited:
Category: In Game
IGN: Lapinn

Hehehehe I started playing ArcheRage around Easter and I've been excited all year to get to decorate a xmas house for the holidays.
I actually bought this land in Airan Rock months ago so I could decorate my xmas house in a snowy area. I've been waiting patiently and it's finally time!
I had so much much. I love my sparkly festive home.

Edit: I posted really early after the first wave of decorations released not realising so much more were still to come. I decorated lots more so I took new screenshots! My favourite decorations are the candy cane letters, the leaping reindeer lights, the gingerbread lamp and of course, all the twinkling christmas trees!

final-lapinncardgif.gif

Making sure everyone who drives by with packs in Airan Rock gets a festive greeting on their journey! ❄🎀
My little rabbit Flurry has some really great balance it seems.
final-letters.jpg

Putting presents under the tree 🎁 Flurry is hoping it's tasty carrots.
final-placing presents.jpg

Flurry and I staying cozy by the fireplace 🐇
ScreenShot0446.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has had a lovely festive season in whichever way you choose to spend it, and Happy New Year when it comes!! ⛄🌟
(Looks like Flurry was getting tired of my festivities. She was ready for a nap by this point! 😂)
final-name5.png

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

ING: Suzz

I couldn't decide what one to use. I added some spoilers of other images. It's not much!

AR Christmas2 (1).png

AR Christmas1.png
AR Christmas3.png
AR Christmas4.png
AR Christmas5.png

In Game

IGN: Falconite

Happy Christmas & a Happy New Year everyone.

ScreenShot0443.jpg

ScreenShot0449.jpg

ScreenShot0448.jpg

ScreenShot0441.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot0449.jpg
    ScreenShot0449.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

🎄₊✩‧₊ Merry Christmas ₊✩‧₊🎄

Category: In-Game
IGN: Muyu

I like to add in-game effects using abilities which you will see in the screenshots.
I went with a Grinchy
Christmas tree, hence the tree drooping from one side, lol. Guarded by the fearless Mr.Mittens and Panda the Great,
Used some in-game magic to top the tree with the help of a new friend I made here~ <3

Tree is a bit heavy on one side, hence the tipping over

ScreenShot0055.jpg
ScreenShot0040.jpg
ScreenShot0489.jpg
ScreenShot0003.jpg
⭐
❄ /\ ❄
🌟∴\
(人人人) ❄
🔸∵∴🔸\ ❄
(人人人)
❄/🔹☆∴🔹∴\❄
(人🌟🌟人)
⛄  ̄ ̄凵 ̄ ̄ ⛄

IGN: Alphard

All Christmas trees are beautiful but most memoriable is always sth unusual. That is why I included most "strange" Christmas tree - Grympytree!!!

xmas1.png

xmas2.png
xmas3.png
xmas4.png

Category: Real Life
IGN: Alphard

On main photo there is my family home Christmas tree. We have tradition to put some new decorations on our Christmas tree every year. Its sth bought, handmade, given that symbolize event happening in that year . That is why our Christmas tree caries many elements with memories - good and bad. Sadly right now in my small apartament, I can't afford big tree like that. This year I could only see family Christma tree for few days and now I need to settle with small one which photos are hidden in spoilers section.

xmas_RL_tree1.jpg

xmas_RL_tree2.jpg
xmas_RL_tree3.jpg
xmas_RL_tree4.jpg

Category : In Game
IGN: Stoneys

In this season of festivities I wish everyone peace, love and a Happy New Year <3

1704028167081.png

1704028193045.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back