[Forum Event] Home Sweet Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Home_Sweet_Home.png

Do you have a place you can call home in ArcheRage? Tell us about it.
Task:
Show your main residence in game.​
  • Tell us about your house (its name, why you chose that type of house, how often you visit it, etc).
  • Provide 3-5 screenshots showing your house from the outside and also its interior. You can post additional (bonus) screenshots but make sure to hide all extras under the spoiler.
  • Include 30 sec - 1 min video presentation.

Requirements:
1. Provide your IGN.​
2. One of the screenshots should have your character on it and display your name as a house owner.​
3. Only 1 house presentation from the same player will be accepted.​
Rewards:

1st place
- 4000 credits + Beanstalk House (wrapped)
Beanstalk House.png
2nd place - 3000 credits + Bar Set
Bar Set _ Stool, Jug, Counter.png
Bar Set 2 _ Brewery Cabinet & Beer Tower.png
3rd place - 2000 credits + Ancient Riddler Costume
Ancient Riddler Costume.png

4th place - 1500 credits
5th place - 1500 credits

3 random winners* - Eggy-Weggy Otherworld Storage Chest
Eggy-Weggy Otherworld Storage Chest.jpg
Eggy-Weggy Otherworld Storage Chest_1.jpg

* Random winners will be chosen from all participants who met the requirements and didn't get winning places.

Last day of the event - September, 26th

IGN: Cy
<ik>
Royal Pavilion

im here every day
this place can meet almost all my needs. although it is small, it is very cozy.

ScreenShot0130.jpg

ScreenShot0129.jpg

ScreenShot0131.jpg

ScreenShot0065.jpg

ScreenShot0101.jpg

ScreenShot0104.jpg

ScreenShot0115.jpg

ScreenShot0119.jpg

ScreenShot0120.jpg

ScreenShot0121.jpg

ScreenShot0125.jpg

ScreenShot0126.jpg

ScreenShot0127.jpg

ScreenShot0132.jpg

ScreenShot0133.jpg

ScreenShot0134.jpg

ScreenShot0135.jpg

ScreenShot0136.jpg
1695696777760.png

'Archerage

Last edited:
IGN: Horus

This is the story of my house in Archerage. When I first stumbled upon a video about Archeage, I was captivated by the incredible world it offered, where you could fish, build, engage in epic battles, explore PvE adventures, trade, and so much more. The game was a masterpiece, but there was one hurdle that made it seem out of reach for me at the time - it required a patron subscription, and that was something I couldn't afford. Growing up in a humble, financially struggling family, spending real money on a game was a luxury I couldn't indulge in.

However, fate had something wonderful in store for me. I discovered Archerage, a private server created by a dedicated group of developers who believed that everyone should have the chance to experience the joy of this game. Without hesitation, I downloaded the game and dove headfirst into this enchanting world. Though, back in 2018, finding available land for a house was like searching for a needle in a haystack due to the bustling player community, I was fortunate enough to join a remarkable guild. They embraced me, flaws and all, and generously offered me a piece of their land to cultivate and call home.

Life had its twists and turns, with college and other responsibilities taking me away from the game for a while. But like a cherished family member, Archerage always had a place in my heart. I would return, then leave, and return again, knowing that this server was my home, I would always return to it. The people I met, both good and bad, became my extended family, and that bond was unbreakable. In the world of Archerage, you cherish your family, no matter their quirks or backgrounds, and that's what makes it so special.

The turning point in my Archerage journey came when I heard about a new housing zone, Aurora, opening up. The excitement I felt was indescribable; finally, I would have a place to call my own, a cozy little house where I could unleash my creativity and make it truly mine. It was with the help of a dear friend named Lirielle that my dream came to life. She skillfully crafted and decorated my furniture, turning my house into a haven. From that day on, I affectionately referred to it as "Decorated By Lirielle."

Now, I have a home I can live in, a place to snuggle up with my faithful doggy, and a sanctuary to find peace when the world gets overwhelming. This is the story of my tree house, a symbol of not just shelter, but of the enduring friendships and the sense of belonging that Archerage has brought into my life.

Q: why you chose that type of house?
A: because back then in 2019 i made a montage video for Archerage and i really liked the treehouse and i wanted one so badly. ArcheRage 2019 Montage

Q: how often you visit it?
A: everyday

Video of my house

Images of my house
ScreenShot0003.jpg

ScreenShot0005.jpg
ScreenShot0008.jpg
ScreenShot0014.jpg

ScreenShot0009.jpg
ScreenShot0010.jpg
ScreenShot0012.jpg
ScreenShot0011.jpg

ScreenShot0016.jpg
ScreenShot0017.jpg
ScreenShot0018.jpg
ScreenShot0019.jpg
{Image shows it's actually my house}
Screenshot 2023-09-09 014330.png

Last edited:
This is our main residence. I call it *Our Place* as it is for both of us but,, he does have his treehouse directly in front of the main entrance. My ig name is Jemannii and this is *Our House* We are here everyday. We purchased the Chalet as we felt it looked like our own little castle.

IGN: Rubbish
My home is a Tidal Bungalow named The Electric Bungalow (a memey reference to the 1984 movie

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo)​

I chose this building type because I find nautical aesthetics very pleasing and fun to decorate. I also very much enjoy fishing in archerage and my home is placed in one of the most convenient locations for turning in fish. I usually have the permission set to faction so anyone on East may use my Fish Stand. (I make a lot of friends that way.) I've tried to make my home as eye catching as possible without it being absurd. Feel free to drop by and say "howdy," and I might help you with your fishing quests. :) I visit every time I'm on, but especially Tuesday and Saturday for my fishing quests.
ScreenShot0110.jpg
ScreenShot0117.jpg
ScreenShot0121.jpg
ScreenShot0115.jpg
ScreenShot0112.jpg

1695256399583.png
ScreenShot0119.jpg
ScreenShot0120.jpg
ScreenShot0109.jpg
(This Video says it is 1 second over the limit sometimes when you view it here on the forum, not the case if you view it on the webpage. *shrug*)

Last edited:
IGN: Tynsley (East)
<This is the Way>
"Sanctuary" Spired Chateau - Ahnimar

Just relocated a few days before the contest, have never made a forum post, and learned how to record/upload a video all in one evening, so bear with me! It's still a work in progress, but I really wanted to share what I've done so far. 💕

ABOUT THE HOUSE
As I mentioned, I recently relocated a few days before I realized there was a decor competition, which I have never taken part in before. The housing aspect has always been the absolute highlight of my AR journey, and I am excited to share with anyone willing to take a peek! I currently reside in Ahnimar, and love the constant peace and ambient music. I live in a cute little mountain nook and absolutely love the serene enviroment. I prefer decor that focuses on nature, and a theme that is "time period specific" to the lore of AR. I prefer a natural, messy, lived-in, cozy environment. <3 I have always loved the stunning detail of the Chateau, and spend most of my time in-game enjoying my beautiful views.

ScreenShot0055.jpg
ScreenShot0057.jpg
ScreenShot0059.jpg

ScreenShot0053.jpg

ScreenShot0054.jpg

ScreenShot0063.jpg

ScreenShot0065.jpg

ScreenShot0066.jpg

Thank you for your consideration!
-Tynsley

ScreenShot0067.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot0056.jpg
    ScreenShot0056.jpg
    917.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
OCCUPY THE 10th FLOOR
IGN: Stoat
House Name: Cake House (Desserted Cottage)
ScreenShot_Ownership.jpg

ScreenShot_Exterior 2.jpg

ScreenShot_Exterior1.jpg

ScreenShot_Interior.jpg

My Cake House is my first real project in AR. I never had one on Aranzeb, and was so lucky and happy to be able to place one here.
It is one of my all time favorite buildings, and absolutely embodies the playful spirit I bring with me to Erenor.
I visit this house at least once a day.
Inside I sleep on the bed with bunny PJ's and the special Kitty Onesie, for maximum labor regen.
The Cake House was placed in a rotation to maximize the icecream sandwich basement and wafer cookie stairs present.

There is a Weasel Tunnel leading in and out.
My forefather is immortalized on the wall with a portrait.
I have been decorating the Chocolate fountain outside with plushies and live bunnies for over a year, and every few months it gets new additions. I make candy furniture for people's special occasions.
Beneath the house lies a dark secret. Those who need to be punished get "time out" in the Fungeon Hamster Run.

Other amenities include:

Vibe Bear (always jamming to some tunes)
Sweet Baby Tahyang
Magic Jumping Jammy Dodger (It's a cookie, high up on in the air. When you stand on it, I can make you Jump.)
Honey Source

See for yourself!
Special Thanks to:
Rubbish, Lush, and Tristram for helping me film some fun scenes.

Music: Specifically for this contest, I wrote a custom Medieval, Celtic, and Baroque Fusion arrangement of "I've Got a Golden Ticket" From Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory.

Last edited:
💐Misseva's Tudor Spring Chalet💐
The Tudor Spring Chalet I built is one of my favorites of the Bigpharma collection. It has enough room to host larger gatherings such as guild dinner parties, yet offers intimate settings with the private upstairs quarters.

Originally built as a guild-gathering rustic home, this housing sits directly on our main family and guild farming community in Windscour Savannah and is visited daily!

It can be difficult to obtain marketplace decor items for some; the overall design is built on a variety of mirage-bought antiques,
event-inspired collectibles, and farmed furniture made with labored and loving hands. It goes to show anyone can build a home from scratch if given enough time. Good luck fellow adventurer's & thank you moderators for this exciting Home Sweet Home Archerage Event!💗

Credits to my wonderful husband Ryl who edited and posted the video for me💕
IGN: Misseva
House name: Bigpharma
AAhome12.png
AAhome15.png
AAhome16.png
AAhome19.png
AAhome4.png

AAowner2.png

AAhome11.png
AAhomelivingroom.png
party.png
AAlivingroomhall.png
contest.png
contest3.png
AAoffice.png
AAhome14.png
AAhome2.png
AAhome13.png

house14.png

Attachments

• AAhomelivingroom.png
    AAhomelivingroom.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 23
  • AAhomelivingroom.png
    AAhomelivingroom.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 21
  • AAhome9.png
    AAhome9.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 51
  • AAhome18.png
    AAhome18.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 23
  • AAhome16.png
    AAhome16.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 23
  • party.png
    party.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello! Here is some screenshots and footage of my Bunhouse! (It's a bun pun based on a kids tv show I used to love called Funhouse.) And my surrounding gardens are all named Lapinn Land. I love Thatched Farmhouses, not just for their function but also their aesthetic. I love my digital cottagecore fantasy house and I spend all my spare time there every day.

I know my house itself may not be the flashiest, but the most important thing to me are my gardens. Decorative gardening is one of my favourite activities in games and I have a fondness for decorating with a variety of trees. It's a shame that in ArcheAge you have to dedicate most of your garden space to farming instead of decorating so I used this event as an excuse to decorate all my garden space in whatever way I pleased. My other hobby is befriending (collecting) mounts and pets so I like to imagine that I spend time at my home with them, even if we don't have stables or the like for them to live in permanently. I tried to show this in my screenshots and presentation. I also have my little duckies running around the garden. I don't ever "harvest" them. They just live on my land and I keep them fed and happy.

Speaking of stables for your mounts, I thought driveways for vehicles would also be really cool so I made a little parking space for my car!

On the front of my house you will see round crest frames which are placed to look like cute cottage windows with tied back curtains. I also have a pretty crest rug on the ground floor of my home to give it a cozy feel. My favourite crest item though is the family photo of Lapinn and her best bunny friend Coral that hangs on the wall downstairs. 💕

Inside my farmhouse is my princess bedroom. I tried to make it feel soft and feminine, and it's improving over time as I collect more furniture. I love checking the marketplace each week to see what new items are added and I have a shopping list of items I am waiting on being re-released. n_n

IGN: Lapinn

ScreenShot0379.jpg

ScreenShot0448.jpg

ScreenShot0392.jpg

ScreenShot0446.jpg

ScreenShot0422.jpg

Bonus Skit video - I know it says only one presentation will be included which is fine. I just had a silly idea and wanted to make this as extra!

ScreenShot0471.jpg

ScreenShot0460.jpg

ScreenShot0462.jpg

ScreenShot0447.jpg

ScreenShot0440.jpg

ScreenShot0426.jpg

ScreenShot0414.jpg

ScreenShot0395.jpg

ScreenShot0436.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot0446.jpg
    ScreenShot0446.jpg
    883.5 KB · Views: 15
  • ScreenShot0422.jpg
    ScreenShot0422.jpg
    970.3 KB · Views: 25
  • ScreenShot0392.jpg
    ScreenShot0392.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
IGN: Xaraxa
House name : Rusty Hook Marina

I started the game about a month or so ago and just wanted to fish and get boats and do relaxing type gameplay honestly or just having a laugh. I enjoy living near water in general. Lakes , rivers, you name it. I got the tidal to have my own scale to turn in fish and be on the ocean alot. Recently I discovered you can fish for other boats too so I got a little addicted to the harpoon. Never used the forum before so my apologies if something doesnt come out right on the post.

ScreenShot0039.jpg
ScreenShot0043.jpg
ScreenShot0041.jpg
ScreenShot0044.jpg
ScreenShot0047.jpg

ScreenShot0048.jpg
ScreenShot0049.jpg
ScreenShot0050.jpg
ScreenShot0054.jpg
ScreenShot0053.jpg
ScreenShot0051.jpg
ScreenShot0052.jpg
ScreenShot0056.jpg
ScreenShot0057.jpg
ScreenShot0045.jpg

Attachments

• ScreenShot0050.jpg
    ScreenShot0050.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 18
Hey, everyone! ✨

I would like to present to you my farmhouse!

Although it does not have a special name, this is definitely my main house in the game and I spend most of my day here, between crafts, afk-time and forgetting what I was going to do next-time. I chose this model based most on its functionality, but I tried to make it as nice and as homey as I could.

I really love how it turned out! At the start, the idea was just decorate a nice place, since my bedroom (and kitchen! come visit to see!) is just next door, but it became way more than that.

We had pool parties here (when I had a pool here, of course), we took so many screenshots, we had so much fun! This is the main place where I show gifts I got from special friends and where I hold heart warming memories with them.

There is the frog I got from Tristram and Shivers tried to steal. There is the hammock where Zistra loves to afk and that made him complain a lot when I tried to relocate. There are the ducks that I have to help friends with packs. The special crest I got from Cathnip long time ago. The Yata pieces Qetsiyah sent me with the most wholesome mail ever. The beer I shared with Deen the first day we met!

I think you got the idea. This house is an awesome place for me and I am really proud of it. I love to have my friends here and to build these memories with them.

I hope you like it! 💕

Front.jpg

First floor.jpg

Balcony.jpg

Entry way.jpg

Living Room.jpg

Name.jpg

ScreenShot0538.jpg
ScreenShot0537.jpg

ScreenShot0553.jpg

ScreenShot0547.jpg
2.jpg

Entryway 1.jpg
ScreenShot0515.jpg

ScreenShot0558.jpg
ScreenShot0563.jpg

ScreenShot0577.jpg

ScreenShot0469.jpg
ScreenShot0514.jpg

ScreenShot0717.jpg
ScreenShot0698.jpg

ScreenShot0712.jpg

Thank you! Feel free to visit anytime! 💖

IGN: Norhi

Last edited:
I am a new player on the server, so I don't have much, but I figured I'd participate even if I don't have a chance of winning :) Great server.

IGN: Lupy
House Type: Wind-Swept

ScreenShot0002.jpg
ScreenShot0004.jpg
ScreenShot0005.jpg

Last edited:
Memories of Ayanad

IGN: Tristram
House Type: Oak Treehouse
House Name: Memories of Ayanad

“It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life.”
― Joseph Campbell

Best visited at night, the "Memories of Ayanad" treehouse is part of the North Rokhala Castle complex. Meant to loosely convey the idea of the now inaccessible Ayanad Library through usage of specific items and layouts associated with it, the house also contains all of the books in Erenor except one (45 of which are inside a Pagemaster's Storage Chest due to oppressingly restrictive item limits). The "interior" is simulated through UCC textures on canvases placed on both windows as well as the door, which depict one of the hidden rooms in the Ayanad Library, filled with magical books flying across the starry abyss. If you get close enough to the doorway, you might notice a hidden portal. Dare you enter?

Corner Reading Room:

Memories of Ayanad - Corner Reading Room.jpg

Reserved mostly for new arrivals, the first floor consists of a small reading room with a phonograph and the ubiquitous book cat.

Orb of Secrets:

Memories of Ayanad - Orb of Secrets.jpg

Said to contain the Captive Souls of the late Ayanad Wizards, the Orb of Secrets is nowadays mostly used to predict the weather.

Enchanted Chest:

Memories of Ayanad - Enchanted Chest.jpg

Hazily, you recall dreaming of being devoured by a treasure chest. Perhaps it's best not to get too close to this one?

Third Floor Lobby:

Memories of Ayanad - Third Floor Lobby.jpg

Awaiting for the abyss to open its doors to would-be delvers, our hero contemplates his fate. What will he bring back this time around?

Library Entrance:

Memories of Ayanad - Library Entrance.jpg

Brought back from the Libris Garden, this Parchment Griffin carefully scrutinizes prospective entrants.

Video:

The Crane:

Memories of Ayanad - The Crane.jpg

There's always an opportunity to page through some books that are being transported into or out of the library.

Floating Bookshelves:

Memories of Ayanad - Floating Bookshelves.jpg

Infused by Anima Fragments, these magical floating bookshelves serve as an automated mode of book delivery between library floors.

The Introspect Path:

Memories of Ayanad - The Introspect Path.jpg

Sometimes, the overdue books will choose to abandon their careless readers, and return to the library by themselves.

The Shelfwatcher:

Memories of Ayanad - The Shelfwatcher.jpg

The diminutive guardian strives to discover the secrets of its own creation.

Librarian Mage:

Memories of Ayanad - Librarian Mage.jpg

This is the last librarian of the Ayanad Library. His mind has been consumed by the abyss.

Memories of Ayanad - Proof of Ownership.jpg

Special thanks to: Lush, Rubbish, and Stoat for graciously filling the seats where needed during filming.

Last edited:
IGN: Phoenixaureal

Phoenicia
I can't tell from the rules as described if we are allowed to showcase only one property. So, this is my citadel, Phoenicia. Technically it is a single structure comprised of many interconnected houses, however, just to be safe, I will hide all but the central hub behind spoilers. The main building is a Plaza.

image.png

This hub, which I affectionally call my nest, holds to the principle of form and function. With a focus on both aesthetics and strategy. From here I feel as if I can watch over the entire world, with an arsenal of both knowledge and tools at my fingertips.

image.png

This chair serves as my command centre, housing what I call the Batcomputer, depicted below. Every workbench in the game and almost every possible booster enables me to craft anything. Designed to look like I am interfacing with an interactive hologram. Yes, the screens display actual changing camera feeds.

image.png

Though not my main bed, this sheltered world guarantees a restful sleep when needed, lifted in the arms of a tree.

1695783955684.png

Not good with video stuff so this is just a basic runaround. I clipped this before realising I wasn't sure if we could showcase more than one property so you'll see me run through a couple more in addition to the main Plaza.

Proof of ownership:
image.png

1695784538390.png

At the highest peak of the safest land,
where snowfall mingles with petal,
a garden holds the rosen path,
to the great Phoenix citadel.

1695784651620.png

O'er bridge o'er ridge the jewel shines,
twixt towers o' solar and lunar flame,
and burning through the winter shrine,
the thorn of winter's bane.

image.png

Vast yet empty, his kingdom of fire.
At its hub, the forge of many altars
And beyond its silent, skyward spires,
the graves of friends who faltered.

image.png

1695784827634.png

Above all, casts a crimson shade,
a tree enwreathed by burning nest
Safety perched in eternal blaze
Where weary wings find rest.

1695784922020.png

image.png

Dark knowledge gilds this land of gold,
Secrets withhold in tomes of old,
bound objects holding might untold,
and old, old souls enchained below

1695785111159.png

1695785024157.png

1695785053255.png

Though armoury full, and battlements primed
No malice mars his crownless crest
Not angel, nor devil, no treaties signed
He awaits a people to protect.

image.png

1695785258662.png

From atop the world; the throne of fire,
is seated the watchful raptor,
to his lonely domain, the marble's pyre,
the wretched he may rapture.

image.png

Bonus pic I thought was cool:

image.png

Last edited:
Winners:

1st place
- @voidzero (IGN: Tristram)

2nd place - @MagicalRiceball (IGN: Rubbish) & @Xar (IGN: Xaraxa)

3rd place - @TheFounderUtopia (IGN: Phoenixaureal) & @Cay (IGN: Cy)
4th place - @Misseva (IGN: Misseva)
5th place - @Trenthian (IGN: Stoat)

Randomizer winners:
@Jemannii (IGN: Jemannii)
@Lapinn (IGN: Lapinn)
@zoldekgr (IGN: Horus)

@Tynsley (IGN: Tynsley) & @norhi (IGN: Norhi) will also get a bonus for great video presentations of their residence - Inoch Plushie.

Reward will be sent tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back