What's new

[Forum Event] Let's get acquainted!

Untitled.jpg

Hello! I am Kiv, a level 55 Enigmatist(1v1/open world) or Spellsinger(RvR) with a current gearscore of 5584, and currently I am part of the leadership of the Western guild <Bandulu>. I chose these classes because I love playing mage and melting the opposition with lightning and fire from the sky.

TkbJUuG.jpg

Hey,

my name is Botty and I am entirely new to the game (my fiance made me play). I am currently a Cleric but I can't say I have mingled with a lot of people yet or experienced much of what the game has to offer other than grinding for gold. My GS is only 3k right now as clearly my priorities are kitties, houses, pretty dresses and a panda glider...whatever makes me happy, right? I recently joined "Debauchery Tea Party" and am hoping to get into the actual game...not just you know...doing treasures all day, being a farm slave (gotta get them profs up cause 3.0, send help). I am hoping to make new friends sooner than later but no rush, right now Netflix is my best friend while droing braindead grinding <3

Looks like my lucky number is #41

ScreenShot0124.jpg

Hello! ♥
I'm Periwinkle, a level 55, Shadowbane, my GS is currently at 3488, I am part of the West guild, Loose Cannons
I like to harvest, farm and trade run anywhere. sometimes I do PK with my friends and party around my house with a Phonograph. In real life, I like to draw and design. as my work is a full time artist. ^_^ Looking forward to meet other friends in game soon!

Lucky Number: 42

Last edited:
Howdy! Caladjin here!
Gearscore: 2650 (yup, GHA gear still!)
Level: 55
Guild: Hyper Vigilance, as Leader
Land of Origin: East
Class: Daggerspell
I played the alpha of archeage, so had a lot of time to mess around with all of the class setups. I found melee to be hard to level without support, and when I play a ranged class I default to mage. Sorcery and Witchcraft go together naturally, and I went with shadowplay for the stealth and freerunner. Daggerspell became my class, though I will be switching to Plate Hexblade in the future.

I'm a farmer at heart, with lands in Solis, Falcorth and Tigerspine with my guild. My guildies don't enjoy farming as much as I do, so I take care of all the farms with my partner Lissara so that the rest of them can live in Library! :p

Missed it by one post, wanted 42! My number for this is:

Side note: Thank you to all the players, moderators and admins for making this server a reality! It has been awesome to be able to get back into this game with all the positive changes. And Aborunner, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ScreenShot0072.jpg

Last edited:
upload_2018-3-22_1-14-8.png

That's my character Rand, just like my name here. East faction 55 Cleric, because I'm a healer at heart, and I *really* like songcraft. Seriously, it's the one tree you will never see me without. I only ever wear my dawnsdrop, so my GS has been 3010 for about four months now...

<Aevum> is the guild my lover and I always create in whatever game we play, and carebearing via laziness is what we do. That typically means you'll see us hauling packs or just sitting around the farms... I'm really looking forward to 3.0 hitting and grinding the 230k skill ASAP.

ScreenShot0254.jpg

I'm Kathrann (Pirate Kitty, last member of Freedich Scouting Company who still signs in) and Emrald (Elf, Bandulu). I think of myself as faction fluid, though I currently spend most of my time on Emrald who's guild is Bandulu. Venthar and Kiv are old enemies from other servers, but good friends here. My loyalties are to my friends and I just want to find good PvP. I like open world team PvP with people who know how to use their skills and work together. I prefer the sea to land.

In raid v raid like to play Cleric. For mob farming etc, I do Assasin. Heirophant is another class I like. I do some things as a Soothsayer, and really like that class, but never use it in PvP. I think it has a lot of possibilities way beyond just rezzing people and someday would like to fiddle with that more.

My gs is @5K, and I really need to replace my weapons...all of them. I've been working on it, but everything blows up or goes arcane, so my gs hasn't budged in a while, but I live in hope.

Etana.PNG

Name: Etana
GS: 5332
Level: 55
Guild: Fun Police
Class: Darkrunner, Chosen because its an easy to play class and doesn't require much GS
East Side
Number
: #46

upload_2018-3-22_13-23-45.png

Hello, my name is Meowington and I hail from the Guild <Thirsty> of the Eastern Faction.

I’m a level 55 Enigmatist with a 3691 GS right meow. I chose this class for its pawesome burst damage and Shadowplay for when I’m feline sneaky :D

My Lottery Number is 47. Best of luck to all participating!

P.S I can’t afford a car yet, so I’ve named my elk-sheep Lambborghini. One can dream :3

unknown.png

Hi, I'm Beemer, and if I see someone comment that stupid song I will endlessly Nui camp you. The shortened version of my nickname is Beem. Ever since I was born I had this nickname because my dad decided to make my initials "BMW" for the express purpose of making my nickname "Beemer." That's not a joke.

Anyway, I like to PvP. I used to be in <Fluffy Bunnies> until a lot of stuff happened and basically everyone who was previously in the guild blames it's demise on me, but I don't hold it against them. I'm in <H Y D R A> now. I don't need to worry about what others think of me because we'll just kill them.

I was a Darkrunner with a really nice Epherium Flame set that was fully gemmed, a Divine Ayanad Lightning Nodachi that I bought for 80k off the Auction house, which was a scam at the time. Then my guild decided to recruit like 8 other Darkrunners and I decided to be the first one to switch to benefit the guild. Now I'm a Primeval. So much for "switching to benefit the guild." So I sold the nodachi to someone else for the same amount that I bought it for, luckily, and now I run with a divine buff, 5 divine eph gale pieces, a divine evanescent cap, and divine evanescent fists.

I love the way Primeval plays because I can be mobile like a Darkrunner and deal atomic damage very quickly without ever fully entering the fight. At the time of writing this, my gearscore is above 5948. However, being a archer with such a low gearscore is pretty challenging if you ask me.

Last edited:
They call me Akleia. Some refer to me as Ak for their inability to spell. That's okay. I hail from the casual guild of <Divinity> where our members go beyond our own to help those of the faction. We have family and friends of all who hail from different races, guilds and even continents. As a guild we stand together. As an individual some may call me carebear. I choose who to help and who to kill. A fair fight is one I prefer. Assisting others to reach their goals instead of being a nuisance is more enjoyable for me.

I am a Reaper. Occultism is my poison, sorcery is my power and shadowplay is my escape. My gearscore at the time of this writing is 4017. Many have advised I choose auramancy in place of shadowplay, but that's not me. I choose the more difficult path because it is my comfort, it is who I am.

My number in all of this is 49

Attachments

• Screenshot (91).png
    Screenshot (91).png
    391.4 KB · Views: 409
portrait.png

LEVEL 55, 5.3K GEAR SCORE

I'm the guild leader of <Hittin Chicks is Cool>, and we are known as being the heroes of the West. Also #77 is sitting on Gacy's house trying to score cool points because he couldn't design his own house in such a beautiful fashion.

Our philosophy is simple:

GRACI PACKOS: We will thank you for your pack donations when you are mercilessly robbed and your ship is destroyed.

8^) is our war face.

Toxicity is the name of the game. And it's hella funny.

The only way I got around to finishing my post is from the server downtime. LMOA

Last edited:
cipher.PNG

Hello all, my name is Cipher!

I am a level 55 Skullknight from the west, sporting a 6304 gearscore with an amazing
Legendary Katana! I am in the guild, Disorderly Conduct, where the only priority is to drink a lot and have fun! I chose Skullknight because I love the whole concept of being able to run into a group of enemies without dying, at the same time bring in mass AoE and CC for my buddies to clean up.

I love the naval game in ArcheRage which is why I spend a lot of my gold building some of the best boats on the server. Most people know me from Luscas and Abyssal, as I have a full
mythic Eznan cutter and enjoy the awesome naval fights every evening. On the chill, the fishing events every Tuesday and Saturday are a must. You can definitely spot me on the water in Mirage pulling in that big lucky pink Marlin every Saturday evening!

My number is

Last edited:
52 for ME

woman2.jpg

I am Woman (hear me roar) from the guild H Y D R A

this is my first time playing and so far it's been pretty alright ♪ I've been level 55 for awhile now, and got 6013 gs not too long ago. played cleric/templar for a bit, but now play hierophant as my main; healing + cc is nice and exactly what I would want out of a healing class and it suits what I want to do. which is cc locking anyone who targets me.
other than that, I enjoy interior decorating (you can find the Womansion north of Coral Plains ;^) ) and PvP w/ my main man Man

Last edited:
unknown.png

Nuian Faction (West)
Currently playing Blighter. I chose this class because our group needed a tank when we started playing. Its too expensive to switch classes with the gear set-ups, so this is what I am. I prefer to play a healer when I have a group to heal.
Level 55 in all trees.
Current gear score is 4328.
I am the second in command of the guild Sleeping Dragons.
I have an obsession for Yatas. Some of my lovely pets were camera shy and didn't make it into the picture.

My number is 53.

Last edited:
Hi, my character name is PsylockeUT from SLC, UTah. I am Level 55 with a GS of 4.0 to 4.2k (depending on class). Currently in the guild “Just For Kicks”, was flagged for PVP (JFK Was Flagged For PVP) of the Western Faction. My preferred class is Archemaster (with Daggerspell, Outrider, and Gypsy on pendants). The Archemaster allows you to be anything for any situation, especially in a group. Not only that, but if one class gets boring, switch off to another to keep the experience alive.

ScreenShot3363.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ade
22incik2345816.jpg

Hello all,That's my character Rothpol,I am a level 55 Skullknight from the west,my GS is currently at 4170. As you can see in the photo,i am member of <Annihilation>.
Usually,I am playing Skullknight.Because this class has got good CC,damage and tank abilities.

My lucky number is 54

Reactions: Ade
@PsylockeUT assigned wrong number to himself originally, so it was changed from 40 to 55. Next player will need to include number 56 with his post.

Back