[Forum Event] Thanksgiving Randomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
thanksgiving.png

Don’t miss this opportunity to say “Thank You” and win some rewards!

Post 3 things you want to thank your ArcheRage friends and family for. You can mention the names if you want.
Also, don’t forget to provide your IGN, so we would know whom to reward!

Rewards:
With a help of Randomizer we'll choose 7 players from all the participants who complete the event task.
5 participants will be rewarded with 1000 credits.
2 participants will receive a Giant Slayer Costume.

Giant Slayer Costume (female).png
Giant Slayer Costume (male).png

You can participate till the end of
Thanksgiving - November, 23rd

IGN Sobrino.
1. I want to say thank you to multiple families for kicking me out.
2. I also want to Merry Christmas to Faffle.
3. I will thank Psycho & Zap for carrying me and being a good friend
bye

Thankful that I finally got a plot of land, for a potato and my friends who put up with me. Thank you~<3🦃🍂🍁
IGN: muyu

IGN Lupy
1. I am thankful to the Archerage Community, and everyone for welcoming me when I joined this server. Your help has been immeasurable. So Thank you.
2. I am also thankful to the Archerage staff for everything you all do for us. Thank you again. :)
3. I am also thankful for the RNGeesus winning me both land and loot rolls. xD

IGN: Yuvisayra
1.Thanks to several people for helping me develop it.
2. Thank you for good friends, I can always rely on them.
3. Thank you to those responsible for the game server, a great game.

Samurai!

Thanks for all peops who love SAMURAI
Thanks for my fam in game, he's a good Samurai's too
Thanks for my pets in game, they fully my heart with love
IGN: Samurai

Samurai!

IGN: Rubbish

I'm thankful for my AR family, who make me laugh and smile every day, and genuinely care about me. (Stoat, Lush, Tristram, and Glowwy)
I'm thankful for my AR friends I've made, who share the things I find joy in on this game. (fishing, music, and decorating)
And I'm thankful for the AR admin, who maintain a server where I've never felt bored.

IGN: Tayrim

1 - Thank you for my guildmates from Golden Leprechaun, who is always playing and being helpful to each other.
2 - Thank you for my leader and friend Lucasngk, its been good to play alongside him since always.
3- Thank you for my friend Calabreso, who is always making me laugh while we play horror games.

makesweet-6r6h80.gif

IGN: Stoat
I am thankful for my Family and Friends and the near constant stream of mirth, friendship, and "science time" we have together. I will continue to do my best to provide them with panic, dread, and intrigue as often as is possible.

I am thankful to all my friends in IHG, Tokyo, Sailor Moon, and Game of Thrones,IK, and especially Elizabeth for inviting me to play with you all. All the time, and fun and joy we share together. I hope it never ends.

I am thankful that we have what we have, and for all the help I have counted on over the years to do what I do. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
IGN: Aviendha

As always I am grateful for my AR family and their stubbornness to keep the gear grind going 🥹

Thank you to all those who have had a use for my guides, that's what I do it for!

And lastly, a thank you for the AR team for having a server that keeps going while the other ones fall apart around us.

IGN: Glowwy
Thank You for all the adventures and memories
Thank You for the amazing friends i met
Thank You for all the silly fun times in pvp

IGN: Lush

🦃 Thank you to the admins for hosting giveaways and adding custom changes
🦃 Thank you to Aviendha for making helpful guides
💗 Thank you to friends and family for everything, you kitties are the best

Thank you to my family for never leaving me.
Thanks to many friends who helped me expand my land.
Thanks to the AR admins for creating so much fantastic furniture.

IGN: Cy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back