What's new

[Forum Event] Thanksgiving Randomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the team for providing the server and giving us costume content. (You are the best! 💛)
Thanks to the friends and nice strangers that helped me on my journey. (You are the ray of light on this server, never change! 🧡)
Thanks to my family members, who chat away the day with me on discord. (Without you the grind would be boring.💗)

IGN: Linarya

Thank for my friend Klayn for teach me about the game
Thank for the help of my friend in Walpurgis Guild
Thank for the help of my friends to help me

IGN: Kreiv

This year, I have many reasons to be thankful. ArcheRage brought so many amazing people to my life that it is hard to choose, but as I have to select only three, I will go for

💛 Geo, because his love, care and cheesy jokes can always make me happy
🧡 Faffle, because he is the most helpful and kind friend I had by my side and
🤎 Shivers, just because he is Shivers, the most incredible human being I ever met.

I have an incredible guild and incredible friends.
I love you all so much ✨

IGN: Norhi

IGN: Flacko
TY to my guild leads for putting us in difficult situations constantly
TY to my guild members for being helpful
TY to everyone for making archerage a non toxic place lule luleee

Thanks to my friends for making me come back
Thanks to my friends for the fun times
Thanks to my family who are also my friends lol

IGN: Thelordofwolves

IGN :SKUM (the one true hero of the pirates)
1. I am thankful for abbadon, raepissed(chimp) and afk tatia
2. Thankful for the professional ticket support staff
3. Thankful for the East nation for coming pirate next month 😍

IGN: Canaris

It's my 3rd year in AR, and I still feel like a noob just the same XD Nevertheless, time spent here has been a great joy ^^

💝 I will always be grateful to Rakshata for introducing me to this wonderful game, and for always supporting my whimsical endeavors.
💝 I want to thank my family and guild; growing in this game has been incredibly fun and fulfilling thanks to them.
💝 And lastly, I want to thank the AR team for bringing the gift that is this game to all of us--I wish you all good health and the best vacations ^^

I am thankful for finding the love of my life here, having such an amazing guild and guild leader, and for all of the non-toxic people who make this server feel like such a homey place.

IGN: Vanilladrizzle

IGN: Mp

Thankful for the fam who are always with me
Thankful for the friends who support me
Thankful to the reds to PvP with me

IGN: Luck
Thankful for my family for always talking me out of blowing up everything when I want to reroll every other day.
Thankful for Sparkle for being the GOAT
Thankful for the east faction for letting me live my dream to have a dragon!

I'm thankful for the two ppl in this server that I've known for 3+years and put up my shenanigans, my guild for always being helpful, and I'm thankful for whoever put up this mushroom furniture for bid for 1 silver.

IGN: Megumiya

Ign: norakami
My thanks to
1) guild mates-- for being helpful.
2) family members-- for guiding me at the start of game and being there for me.
3) archerage team-- for providing us a chance to play and enjoy this wonderful game again and also actually listening to players needs and handling the game.. way better than the original version.

Last edited:
Im tahnking my Family for the good talks and funny actions
My Guild for the chilled and easy People
And the AR Team for the work they put into the Server

IGN: Seraphin

Closing this event now
Results will be posted later today

P.S. I also want to thank you all for staying with our ArchrRage family and enjoying the game together with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back