What's new

Freshwater Fishing and Fishing for a Compliment

Drunkenhero

Hi all,

I embarked on a journey to work on my hard earned (fishing Ponds lol) fishing skill by matching the titles with. So going through all the quests I got to the tropical fish version and was thinking that was the old freshwater fishing portion for some reason. So I went to Lacton's lake and noticed there were no fish to be chummed after an hour. So I went to Karkasse to Dragontear Lake and after an hour sitting on my fishing boat auto fishing there were no spawns as well. So I hopped over to Silent Forest and after a short time there I never noticed any as well.

Freshwater fishing bugged? Or just unlucky on the timing? I know 2.9 made some changes to the many types of bait, but there is still chum in the store to cover the freshwater.

Secondly in 2.9 seems pirates cannot gain the last quest for Fishing for a Compliment. Wonder if this quest can be flagged like all the others for pirates to complete it as well. Maybe even Mirior Tundras port in and if any 2.9 quests exist as well?

Thanks,
DH

I live on the north side of Silent Forest right on the lake. They definitely do spawn there, so you're just really unlucky in that regard I guess..

Silent Forest seems to work. What about Falcorth Oxion Clan? The pond in Solzreed still is not spawning or I am just missing it.

Back