What's new

Future updates

If we had the option I would be happy to stick to 2.9. The retail version was ruined in 3.0 and later. They completely destroyed the pack trading element of the game, imo.

3.0 has been planned on RU for a while, and they estimated it would be out before the end of the year on ArcheRage RU.

That being said, it means the update will be pretty much ready at the same time for NA. BUT ! They will not release it too early. Being a fresh start, such a game breaking update would be very bad. They'd have to wait a few months before releasing it.

3.5 has not been announced yet. I think they know people dislike the changes, and will probably fix it if they ever release 3.5

I agree with staying on 2.9 for now. Maybe they can develop their own "custom" version by integrating changes from future patches without taking the whole patch.

3.0 has been planned on RU for a while, and they estimated it would be out before the end of the year on ArcheRage RU.

That being said, it means the update will be pretty much ready at the same time for NA. BUT ! They will not release it too early. Being a fresh start, such a game breaking update would be very bad. They'd have to wait a few months before releasing it.

3.5 has not been announced yet. I think they know people dislike the changes, and will probably fix it if they ever release 3.5

I agree with staying on 2.9 for now. Maybe they can develop their own "custom" version by integrating changes from future patches without taking the whole patch.

I hope this happens too :)

OMG! That would be ideal!

Things like the new races, skills and zones in 3.0 were wonderful, but the rest of the patch was dreadful. So I wonder if it's possible to just add those things and leave everything else as it is?

If they develop it themselves, it is definitely possible.
If they steal the source code, then they'll have to do a lot of work to remove the bad parts, but it is still possible!

After all, if they have the source, they can change everything in the game.

Stop asking questions about 3.0 or future or whatsoever.

Game hasnt even launched yet.

Admins are listening to player opinions, reading pool results.

If the CAN update it to 3.0, before doing it they will probably ask, if playerbase wants, they will bring it, if the playerbase wants just some stuff and not other they will probably try to do it, if the playerbase wants to stay at 2.9 they will keep it. This is not trino where xl and dumb producers impose updates and stuff

Nobody cares about your personal opinion about versions.

Stop asking questions about 3.0 or future or whatsoever.

Game hasnt even launched yet.

Admins are listening to player opinions, reading pool results.

If the CAN update it to 3.0, before doing it they will probably ask, if playerbase wants, they will bring it, if the playerbase wants just some stuff and not other they will probably try to do it, if the playerbase wants to stay at 2.9 they will keep it.

Nobody cares about your personal opinion about versions.

o_Oo_O It's the Game Debate forum dude.. That's what this section is for is game debates and opinions and what people think. No one said you had to post here.

2. Keep away from the desire to troll, provoke or abuse any of other forum or Administration team members (as well as people related to them).

4. Please be polite and do not swear while posting any of the information you'd like to share with community.

o_Oo_O It's the Game Debate forum dude.. That's what this section is for is game debates and opinions and what people think. No one said you had to post here.
My commentary, which states that the dicussions is irrerelevant right now, is only part of the discussion :)

Also I haven't trolled, provoked, or abused anyone, I havent even quoted anyone or directed my comment towards anybody in particular, I only said nobody cares about personal opinions.

The thing is, this section is all about personal opinions : it's debating.
Personal opinions that are more generalized are what push changes (ex: Majority of players dislike the huge amount of gold DGS generates -> we got it to change)

Personal opinions that are more generalized
Stop being personal and become community opinions :)

Yeah they listen to community, when the community is debating something that is happening, not some speculation about things that doesnt even have a confirmation or a set calendar.

This discussion will be relevant if/when they announce 3.0 here, but the game isnt even online

Well, I'm informing people on what I know from RU, and since they're run by the same company, it allows for people to know what's probably going to happen

People are excited and want to know what will happen with the next updates because they look forward to it, it's understandable that they'd be curious :)

I don't think they will change that much what needs client side changes. Its enough to do serverside i think...

Back