What's new

Game ban by crashes

Disclaimer

Well, today i've been playing all the day, then i logged off some hours, now i tried to enter the game 4 times, 2 times crashed on loading screen (one teleporting me with the book) 2 when i tried to log in and now when i try to log in it says my account is suspended.

I entered the website and it says:

Your account is blocked.
Reason: Using cheat softwares
Additional information:

Hacking client attempt

Hello
Please submit a ticket to have this resolved.
Administration will check the gamelogs and networking and unban you in around 24h if you are cleared.

If they do not respond after 24h from submitting the ticket, please post here.

Thank you

Same happened to me, been playing for 10hrs now then I decided to make a Run, HS to Solz, omw there I got dced at marianople, then got problems logging in, blackscreen and sound of disconnection, tried logging in gives me a "duplicate login" login successfully then after reaching dewstone "Forbidden to use illegal software", login again "Account Suspended"

Your account is blocked.
Reason: Using cheat softwares
Additional information:
Hacking client attempt

@Nex The blackscreen is one of the problem i always met when i do runs from rook to falcorth . It cant be fixed , even in Trino Archeage is the same .

@suzuya Yeah, this is my 2nd time experiencing it and you'll be the one at loss here coz you can't login coz your hauler won't dispawn until a certain time or until someone broke it. Its really sad, I filed a vacation leave just to be able to play this holiday and this is what I get. lol. Hope they respond to it quickly.

Hello guys, for now please submit a ticket.
Will see what it can be done to unban you quickly and let the team know about the issue !

Crashes and black screens are not the reason for ban, however you may get warnings and disconnects if our system is not getting the reply from your PC. 2 warnings and 2 disconnects. Any cases with the bans will need to be discussed saparately. As Ryuzaki mentioned, please post ticket in such a case.

If you get a black screen and can't load your main character, try to switch to another character but not just to switch (will not help then) but to play that character during 5-10 mins.

If that doesn't help, please log out and wait for 10-20 mins, will be fine then to log in your main character.
Please also try to avoid Falcorth if you keep getting same issue there. That is the in-game bug that can't be fixed as for now. In our work list though.

I see. The staff relied to my ticket and said something about HWID?

Staff
09:15 December 21 2017
Hi, your account was banned because our Anti-Cheat field did not receive HWID of your PC. What is the program and reason for hiding it ?

This is the first time I encounter HWID. I dont know much on programs and complicated stuff on PC Im a riggerman not hacker or computer expert. Please help

I knew about those messages. But that time Im confident that Im not using Illegal software cause if I did I wont try logging back couple of times just to get ban. I just tried to save my packs

I knew about those messages. But that time Im confident that Im not using Illegal software cause if I did I wont try logging back couple of times just to get ban. I just tried to save my packs

I understand, please submit a ticket anyhow, so that admins can check game logs.

I see. The staff relied to my ticket and said something about HWID?

Staff
09:15 December 21 2017
Hi, your account was banned because our Anti-Cheat field did not receive HWID of your PC. What is the program and reason for hiding it ?

This is the first time I encounter HWID. I dont know much on programs and complicated stuff on PC Im a riggerman not hacker or computer expert. Please help

Got same problem:

Hi, your account has been banned because our system did not receive the HWID of the PC you were using. Using VM has nothing to do with that. Hiding HWID on purpose is forbidden on this server.

Well, my problem was fixed by the staff (i've been unbanned) but i don't know what could make the server ban us, is strange but as you can notice @Ryuzaki im not the only who got this problem

Got same problem:

Hi, your account has been banned because our system did not receive the HWID of the PC you were using. Using VM has nothing to do with that. Hiding HWID on purpose is forbidden on this server.

Well, my problem was fixed by the staff (i've been unbanned) but i don't know what could make the server ban us, is strange but as you can notice @Ryuzaki im not the only who got this problem

There are too many implications related to network settings, vpn, tunnels, drivers and system configuration, and many more things which can falsely trigger antihack shield untill it is fine-tuned. For now manual checks is the safest thing to prevent foul gameplay players from returning on their account.
We are working every day on player ban appeals.

Back