What's new

[Game Event] ArcheDelivery

Nuian delivery point: in a contested zone where Nuians can freely attack Haranyans to defend their courier (and the NPC is inside a peace zone at the trade outlet where it's possible to safely deliver and turn in as soon as you get into the peace radius)
Haranyan delivery point: in a Nuian zone where Nuians can't be attacked (and the NPC is in the middle of the Dewstone shore where Haranyans can be attacked while getting to the NPC, while delivering and while turning in)

Why?
Location was chosen based on the distance and other factors.
When Haranyans get easy start (capital right on the shore), they need to finish in the middle of the zone.
Though Nuians have difficult start (capital in the middle of the mainland), it's easy to finish as it's end is right on the shore.

It's possible to add safe zone around NPC in Dewstone Plains but it will most likely not change much.

I believe it's Ynystere on Haranya side, right? So how about Cinderstone Moor as it's a comparable zone in regards to community center perks, trade outlet, and events.
If players prefer it, it can be moved there but will be deep inside the zone. Like here:
archedelivery.png

Does the quest time out, I got mine from the timer this morning & logged out, now it's gone. The quest isn't in log, the starter isn't in my bag. Odd

Well thanks at least for replying to everyone else, too bad I don't get a response regarding the imbalance of the achievements. Hopefully the next event will be better thought through!

Since not everyone is interested in every event, some people can benefit from that as well. I never killed anybody for their watermelon packs for example. I was just sitting in Marianople for 3 days and paying 100g whoever gives me their pack. So the people who are not interested in doing the event quest also got something. There are several players who can finish Om-nom-nom title like this.

For the Tier4 reward of the event, you just need good timing and a soulmule to reach Freedich npc. If you lose your pack, you just lose time because there is always a player who is not interested in the event and you can buy their packs. You just need to sail all the way up to Freedich to try and deliver it again.

Also in Nuian side, there is a daily raid for this event that people can go deliver their packs to Freedich. Where there are 50 people delivering at once, it is pretty easy.

So the event is fine, you dont need high gearscore. If you lack strategy or will power to do the event, its not devs' fault.

What carnadhiel said. I got my title mostly from people giving me packs in marianople, no killing or bullying necessary. (not saying I didn't bully a few reds out of their packs over the past few days. But it wasn't strictly necessary)

Likewise, I think if you attempt one of the riskier delivery points and fail, you could probably obtain another pack at your starting point, just by asking for a donation from someone who wasn't planning on doing the event that day. Seems like it would work, and would definitely be worth the try.

Doesn't change the fact it's imbalanced, the relation of packs attained in server to the ones required for achievements....

Back